|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - On the Hunt, Chapters 10 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About whom does Theodore sing?
2. How is Reverend Sykes characterized?
(a) As greedy.
3. What does Emma learn about Willard that makes her believe God has truly forgiven her for breaking her bargain with God?
(a) That Willard's wife just gave birth to a boy.
(b) That Charlotte is the daughter of a preacher.
(c) That Willard has a good job.
(d) That Helen is happy.
4. About what is Hank fantasizing?
(a) Asking a certain girl out for a date.
(b) Playing for the Cincinnati Reds.
(c) Going to Cincinnati for a baseball game.
(d) Owning the local flower shop.
5. Where does Arvin join his father?
(a) Grooming the horses.
(b) Cutting hay in the west field.
(c) Having a drink at a pub.
(d) At his father's regular evening prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Carl have faith?
2. Where is Willard going?
3. Where does Willard put the animal carcasses?
4. What type of gun does Willard own?
5. What does Willard explain to his son about Willard's actions?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)