|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Sacrifice, Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Reverend Sykes characterized?
(c) As greedy.
2. What does Arvin say does not work?
(b) Nothing works.
(c) Telling the truth.
(d) Being good.
3. What does Willard realize is not working to help Charlotte?
(a) The oncologist.
(b) The medicine.
(c) Animal sacrifices.
(d) The stress of living in Dunlap's house.
4. Who is Charlotte?
(a) Arvin's oldest sister.
(b) Arvin's aunt who is married to the uncle who stops by.
(c) Arvin's younger sister.
(d) Arvin's mother.
5. Who is Lee Bodecker?
(a) A sheriff's deputy.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A coronor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Willard?
2. Where is Willard going?
3. With what does Willard become obsessed after learning of Charlotte's illness?
4. How does Arvin think he is viewed by others in the area?
5. What does Arvin expect of his father after hearing the statement about Charlotte?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)