|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Sacrifice, Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said about Charlotte?
(a) That Charlotte is keeping company with the wrong sort.
(b) That Charlotte is expecting again.
(c) That Charlotte is the prettiest woman he'd ever seen.
(d) That Charlotte is going to be hard to get married off being so plain.
2. What type of gun does Willard own?
(a) A Remington .30 rifle.
(b) A double-barrel shotgun.
(c) A Colt .45.
(d) A German Luger.
3. Who does Willard shoot and kill as a mercy?
(a) A soldier who is fatally wounded by a grenade.
(b) A soldier who is smashed under a tank.
(c) A young boy who has lost the lower half of his body.
(d) A soldier who is skinned and crucified.
4. With whom is it rumored that Edith is involved sexually?
(a) A black handyman.
(b) The preacher who is married.
(c) The town's general contractor.
(d) The principal at the school.
5. Who says she is going to marry Roy?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willard put the animal carcasses?
2. Who is Edith?
3. About what does Willard's mother ask Willard to pray?
4. What does Theodore say he once did?
5. Where does Willard end up renting a house for his family?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)