|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Sacrifice, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greets Willard when he arrives home?
(a) His mother and his two sisters.
(b) His mother and uncle.
(c) No one.
(d) His father.
2. What does Willard decide he is going to do after watching his father?
(a) Not tell his mother about the incident.
(b) Learn to be more forgiving than his father.
(c) Be as tough as his dad.
(d) Get his mother a bracelet to wear with the silk.
3. What does Theodore bring to a church revival?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His harmonica.
(c) His Bible.
(d) His autoharp.
4. What is the year of the opening of the first chapter?
5. About what does Willard's mother ask Willard to pray?
(a) Going into the priesthood in the Catholic church.
(b) Going back to the diner to talk to the waitress he met there.
(c) Going to seminary.
(d) Whether to go to college or take over the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Willard's mother promise God to marry Willard off to if he survived the war?
2. How does Arvin feel about his father's reaction to the statement about Charlotte?
3. Who does Theodore manipulate Roy into killing?
4. Where is Willard going?
5. What does Arvin expect of his father after hearing the statement about Charlotte?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)