|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7 - Ohio, Chapters 47 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Hank Bell?
(a) In Dunlap's Flat.
(b) In Remockstaff.
(c) In Knockemstiff.
(d) In Mitchell's Flat.
2. What is Willard doing?
(a) Checking the fetlock on one of the horses.
(b) Toasting a good friend.
(c) Resting in the sun after using the scythe for several hours.
3. Where does Sandy put her money?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In a shoebox.
(c) In the freezer.
(d) In a jar.
4. How does Arvin feel about his father's reaction to the statement about Charlotte?
(a) Arvin is certain his father will do something when it's appropriate to do so.
(b) Arvin is disappointed.
(c) Arvin admires his father's calmness.
(d) Arvin is outraged that his father is not listening.
5. Why doesn't Arvin's father respond how Arvin expected?
(a) Arvin's father is too deeply into praying.
(b) Arvin's father thinks his brother has too many children already but would not say so.
(c) Arvin's father does not hear well and heard something different.
(d) Arvin's father has fallen asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have Theodore and Roy moved?
2. For what does Willard ask God regularly?
3. Why does Willard decide to move?
4. Why does Sandy want to do laundry?
5. Who does Willard's mother promise God to marry Willard off to if he survived the war?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)