|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7 - Ohio, Chapters 47 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arvin get into fights at school?
(a) He is defending himself against a group of bullies.
(b) He is defending Emma.
(c) He is practicing to become a boxer.
(d) He is defending Lenora.
2. What does Willard realize is not working to help Charlotte?
(a) The oncologist.
(b) Animal sacrifices.
(c) The stress of living in Dunlap's house.
(d) The medicine.
3. What does Carl do after Sandy falls asleep?
(c) Writes a man in prison and describes his crimes.
(d) Takes pictures of her nude body.
4. What does Lenora wish for Arvin?
(a) To come to Jesus.
(b) To marry her.
(c) To marry her.
(d) To be happy.
5. What does Willard tells Arvin when Willard comes to the clearing?
(a) Willard is sorry for killing Arvin's dog.
(b) Charlotte wants to speak to Arvin.
(c) Charlotte is dead.
(d) Charlotte is well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have Theodore and Roy moved?
2. How does Lenora see Teagardin?
3. What does Arvin first note about Carl and Sandy?
4. What does Arvin do for hours one night when his father sends him to the prayer log?
5. What does Jamie plan to do when he is with Carl and Sandy?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)