|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7 - Ohio, Chapters 47 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willard explain to his son about Willard's actions?
(a) His mother wants to go to her niece's wedding looking nicely.
(b) He wants to increase the cow herd so Willard has some inheritance.
(c) He is cheating a scoundrel who deserves it.
(d) It is sometimes necessary to choose the time and place to fight back.
2. What happens despite the sacrifice of the lawyer?
(a) Willard is not happy.
(b) Willard cannot buy the house the lawyer used to own.
(c) Charlotte's condition worsens.
(d) Arvin's health begins to fail.
3. How does Lenora see Teagardin?
(a) As holy.
(b) As self-righteous.
(c) As piggish.
(d) As kind.
4. How does Sandy think she got a venereal disease?
(a) From having sex with an old drunk.
(b) From having sex with an Iowa farm boy.
(c) From her husband.
(d) From having sex with a soldier.
5. Where does Arvin visit the next day after his encounter with Carl and Sandy?
(a) The Wooden Spoon.
(b) The Wooden Mermaid.
(c) The White Cow.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Sandy complain?
2. Where is Pastor Teagardin meeting his parishioners?
3. What does Arvin consider the event that he witnesses?
4. Why is Teagardin crying when talking to Arvin?
5. Where does Willard end up renting a house for his family?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)