|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Sacrifice, Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said about Charlotte?
(a) That Charlotte is going to be hard to get married off being so plain.
(b) That Charlotte is expecting again.
(c) That Charlotte is the prettiest woman he'd ever seen.
(d) That Charlotte is keeping company with the wrong sort.
2. About what is Hank fantasizing?
(a) Going to Cincinnati for a baseball game.
(b) Playing for the Cincinnati Reds.
(c) Asking a certain girl out for a date.
(d) Owning the local flower shop.
3. What does Arvin consider the event that he witnesses?
(a) He realizes his father has a soft side.
(b) It was enlightening.
(c) It is the best time he ever had with his father.
(d) It was gratifying to know his father was looking out for Willard.
4. Where is Hank Bell?
(a) In Knockemstiff.
(b) In Mitchell's Flat.
(c) In Dunlap's Flat.
(d) In Remockstaff.
5. What does Willard decide he is going to do after watching his father?
(a) Learn to be more forgiving than his father.
(b) Not tell his mother about the incident.
(c) Be as tough as his dad.
(d) Get his mother a bracelet to wear with the silk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theodore say he once did?
2. What does Arvin find in the prayer clearing after waking?
3. What is Henry Dunlap's profession?
4. What is Willard doing?
5. Where does Willard end up renting a house for his family?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)