|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Sacrifice, Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willard begin doing again?
(a) Giving Charlotte quake medicines to try to help her.
(b) Sacrificing animals.
(c) Making Arvin stay home from school to pray.
(d) Making Arvin stay with his grandmother during the week days.
2. What does Willard explain to his son about Willard's actions?
(a) It is sometimes necessary to choose the time and place to fight back.
(b) His mother wants to go to her niece's wedding looking nicely.
(c) He is cheating a scoundrel who deserves it.
(d) He wants to increase the cow herd so Willard has some inheritance.
3. Who says she is going to marry Roy?
(a) No one.
4. How does Willard account for the large amount of blood in the clearing when he kills Dunlap?
(a) Says he killed a groundhog.
(b) He does not say anything to anyone about it.
(c) Says he killed a young calf.
(d) Says he killed a wolf.
5. What does Roy empty over his head?
(a) A bottle of beer.
(b) A jar of spiders.
(c) A jar of snakes.
(d) A bottle of whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theodore say he once did?
2. What happens after Arvin feeds Jack?
3. Where does Arvin join his father?
4. Why is Willard's mother relieved at what she learns about Roy?
5. What does Arvin's father tell Arvin to do about the situation with other?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)