|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six - Serpents, Chapters 40 through 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Willard ask God regularly?
(a) His son to get bigger.
(b) His wife to become pregnant again.
(c) Patience with Dunlap.
(d) The strength not to kill Dunlap.
2. What do Roy and Theodore accuse the other of being?
(a) The worse abomination unto God.
(b) Bad dressers.
(c) Bad lovers.
3. Where are Roy and Theodore?
(a) In a wild west show.
(b) In a traveling carnival.
(c) In jail.
(d) In Key West hawking drugs.
4. With what does Willard become obsessed after learning of Charlotte's illness?
(a) Making Charlotte's last year wonderful.
(b) Saving Charlotte through prayer.
(c) Buying the house for Charlotte.
(d) Getting the best medical care for Charlotte.
5. How old is Arvin when Willard decides to move?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry Dunlap's profession?
2. For how long did Roy and Theodore travel in the South?
3. Why does Sandy want to do laundry?
4. What does Carl worry about concerning Sandy?
5. About what does Dunlap taunt Willard?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)