|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six - Serpents, Chapters 40 through 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willard realize is not working to help Charlotte?
(a) The stress of living in Dunlap's house.
(b) The oncologist.
(c) The medicine.
(d) Animal sacrifices.
2. What is the Prophet and the Picker?
(a) A pamphlet that Emma reads daily.
(b) A book Roy writes.
(c) The name of Roy and Theodore's act.
(d) A book Theodore finds and becomes obsessed about.
3. How old is Arvin when he gets Willard's Luger?
4. With whom is Theodore having an affair?
(a) The Flamingo Lady.
(d) No one.
5. What do Roy and Theodore accuse the other of being?
(b) The worse abomination unto God.
(c) Bad dressers.
(d) Bad lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willard decide to move?
2. Why does Willard start killing animals?
3. For what does Willard ask God regularly?
4. Who does Lenora want to be like?
5. With what does Willard become obsessed after learning of Charlotte's illness?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)