|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Infestation," Lorraine avows that a seance should be held when?
(a) During a new moon.
(b) At night.
(c) During a full moon.
(d) During the daytime.
2. In "A Family Under Attack," who invited a demonic spirit to manifest by use of a Ouija board?
3. In "A Family Under Attack," who told Ted Donovan to contact Ed Warren to help with his family's situation?
(d) A monk.
4. The Warrens point to the __________ Museum as further proof of possessions.
5. In "A Servant of Lucifer," Ed avowed that the essence of __________ witchcraft was a pact with the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. The devils that joined the possession of Anneliese Michel was named __________ and __________.
2. According to the author, how long was Anneliese Michel under possession in "A Soul in Hostage"?
3. In "The Entity Returns" what was the name of the nineteen-year-old girl who performed complicated rituals involving pentagrams, animal blood, and manifesting different personalities ever since she was a little girl?
4. Ed revealed that the Lutzes were able to move out their home after __________ of terror, while the Enfield case had to deal with their disturbance for __________.
5. At the end of "A Family Under Attack," a figure in the form of a(n) __________ was visible in the Donovan's living room in the middle of a bright light.
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the Warrens, what was the effect on human beings who had been through an episode with the demonic spirit?
2. Briefly discuss the destruction the demonic entity caused to the Donovan's home.
3. How did the monk explain the unnatural phenomena that occurred at the Donovan's home?
4. Discuss the Warren's theory of a major case of diabolical possession as detailed in "The Enfield Voices." Give an example.
5. What was unique about the Charlene Rand case?
6. According to Lorraine, was it possible to make contact with friends and relatives who had died?
7. How was the Enfield case different from the Amityville case?
8. What were the distinct stages to demoniacal activity? In what order do these stages occur?
9. Why did demonic activity occur in threes? Give three examples.
10. When possession occurred, what was noticeable about the affected individual, according to the Warrens?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)