|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ed revealed that in black witchcraft, the killing of a(n) __________ is a traditional gift to Lucifer.
2. Ed explains that the demonic spirit is driven to posses both by its hatred of __________ and its desire to escape __________.
(a) God / Heaven.
(b) Hell / Satan.
(c) Man / God.
(d) God / Hell.
3. Ed states that __________ is the ability to manipulate the physical world through an arrangement with spirit forces.
4. Ed revealed that an exorcist, prior to the ritual, had what type of Fast for three days where he did not eat or drink, but prays?
5. Lorraine asserts that her and Ed practice what religion in "The Enfield Voices"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Family Under Attack," what is the name of the clergyman whom Ed contacted to help in the Donovan's case?
2. In "A Family Under Attack," who told Ted Donovan to contact Ed Warren to help with his family's situation?
3. Before the demon departed Lonnie, it vowed it would do what, according to the Warrens in "A Servant of Lucifer"?
4. According to the Ouija board in "A Family Under Attack," how many children did it tell Patty she would one day have?
5. The author states that __________ is to "know by touching" when discussing Charlene's case in "The Entity Returns".
Short Essay Questions
1. When possession occurred, what was noticeable about the affected individual, according to the Warrens?
2. Why did Anneliese die after enduring six months of exorcism?
3. Discuss the Warren's theory of a major case of diabolical possession as detailed in "The Enfield Voices." Give an example.
4. What was the prime objective of demonic oppression?
5. How did Ed explain internal oppression of which occurred to Patty Donovan?
6. How was the Enfield case different from the Amityville case?
7. According to Lorraine, was it possible to make contact with friends and relatives who had died?
8. According to Ed, did the demonic spirit always manifest as a black mass? Explain.
9. Briefly discuss Patty Donovan's obsession with the Ouija board.
10. Recount the events that occurred to the Donovan family on April Fool's Day of 1974.
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)