|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many distinct stages of demoniacal activity do the Warrens note in "Infestation"?
2. Father Jason quoted Chapter 18 of __________ in the Bible, "Let there not be found among you anyone who immolates his son or daughter in the fire, nor a fortuneteller, soothsayer, charmer, diviner, or caster of spells, nor one who consults ghosts and spirits or seeks oracles from the dead."
3. In "A Servant of Lucifer," the Warrens explain that a diabolical attack was one that was done by not just demonic spirits, but the hierarchy of __________, including devils.
(d) Mythological creatures.
4. In "A Servant of Lucifer," Ed avowed that the essence of __________ witchcraft was a pact with the devil.
5. Ed Warren reveals in "Infestation" that all of the following are stages to demonic activity, except for which one?
6. What were the names of the two young women who fell under demonic influence after they purchased a farmhouse together, according to a story told by the Warrens?
(a) Rachael and Michelle.
(b) Mary and Rose.
(c) Christina and Maryann.
(d) Barbara and Melinda.
7. What case in "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed" testifies that an electrical pipe atop a house was found unaccountably bent at a 90 degree angle?
(a) The Donovan Case.
(b) The Harper Case.
(c) The Diaz Case.
(d) The Viner Case
8. What was the name of the woman in Iowa in 1928 who was possessed by Lucifer himself, according to Ed Warren?
(a) Anna Ecklund.
(b) Barbara Cotter.
(c) Ms. Michel.
(d) Cindy Lutz.
9. The Warrens avow that demons focus on whom, according to "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed"?
(a) The whole family.
(b) Just children.
(c) A single person.
(d) Just men.
10. In "A Servant of Lucifer," a young man named Alan claimed his girlfriend, Lonnie, became enraged, her face changed to that of what?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A demon.
(c) A snake.
(d) The devil.
11. The author states that __________ is to "know by touching" when discussing Charlene's case in "The Entity Returns".
(a) The bernoulli effect.
12. Ed details that a spirit can bypass the physical eye of an individual and project desired images directly to the '__________'.
(a) Spiritual mind.
(b) Mind's eye.
(c) Perceptive mind.
(d) Translucent eye.
13. In "The Entity Returns" what was the name of the nineteen-year-old girl who performed complicated rituals involving pentagrams, animal blood, and manifesting different personalities ever since she was a little girl?
14. The Warrens attest that during oppression, while __________ are usually the external oppressors, __________ tend to attempt internal oppression.
(a) Devils / demons.
(b) Spirits / demons.
(c) Demons / devils.
(d) Ghosts / spirits.
15. Lorraine testified that, "As an extension of the Law of __________, the demonic can also be brought in as a result of one's actions."
Short Answer Questions
1. Ed Warren stated, "During the __________ stage, the strategy is to create fear - thus generating negative psychic energy - that starts breaking down the human will."
2. According to Ted Donovan in "A Family Under Attack," he noticed the first occurrence of unusual activity on what date?
3. The devils that joined the possession of Anneliese Michel was named __________ and __________.
4. In "A Family Under Attack," on April Fool's Day, it rained __________ on the Donovan's house.
5. Since the Warrens were away, the Donovan family had to endure __________ more days of terror, including inhuman sounds, the destruction of religious objects, and a constant feeling of evil before the Warrens could arrive.
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)