|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ed Warren stated, "During the __________ stage, the strategy is to create fear - thus generating negative psychic energy - that starts breaking down the human will."
2. Ed Warren stated that there were__________ spirits inside the home in Enfield.
3. Ed Warren reveals in "Infestation" that all of the following are stages to demonic activity, except for which one?
4. In the beginning of "Oppression: The Strategy Revealed," the author states, "__________ essentially means a house is haunted; __________ means that the spirits haunting the house are trying to take over the people living there."
(a) Cursed / Possession.
(b) Infestation / oppression.
(c) Oppression / Infestation.
(d) Possession / Suffocation.
5. The devils that joined the possession of Anneliese Michel was named __________ and __________.
(a) Son of Sam / Satan.
(b) Mothman / Zodiac.
(c) Hitler / Nero.
(d) Zodiac / Satan.
6. According to Ed's testimony in "The Enfield Voices," what case was he and Lorraine talking about when he lost control of his vehicle?
(a) The Donovan case.
(b) Anneliese Michel's case.
(c) The Bernbaum case.
(d) The Amityville case.
7. Whom was Ed speaking to when he said, "You will now be the object of hatred. Under no circumstances must you challenge the undiscerned spirits that are here" in "A Family Under Attack"?
(a) Father Chris.
(d) Father Jason.
8. The Warren's car accident occurred in the Poconos, in a place they called the __________ Valley, according to "The Enfield Voices."
9. At the end of "A Family Under Attack," a figure in the form of a(n) __________ was visible in the Donovan's living room in the middle of a bright light.
(a) Reptile monster.
(b) Old man.
(c) Older woman.
(d) Teenaged boy.
10. According to Ted Donovan in "A Family Under Attack," he noticed the first occurrence of unusual activity on what date?
(a) July 4.
(b) October 31.
(c) April 1.
(d) March 3.
11. Ed revealed that in black witchcraft, the killing of a(n) __________ is a traditional gift to Lucifer.
12. Ed testifies that one of the many tests for possession is to discreetly place __________ behind the head of the possessed.
(a) A mirror.
(b) A knife.
(c) Holy water.
(d) A crucifix.
13. In "A Family Under Attack," who was levitated some two feet above their bed according to the Warren's testimony?
14. According to the author, what movie had just been released prior to the Donovan's case, making the Church extremely sensitive to criticism?
(a) The Poltergeist.
(b) The Exorcism of Emily Rose.
(c) The Exorcist.
(d) Paranormal Activity.
15. Ed Warren found out in "The Entity Returns" that Charlene was a(n) __________ for communication between the demonic and the human realm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lorraine explains that Wicca - or witchcraft - is often called what?
2. Oppression strategy can best be summed up in one word : __________ , according to the author.
3. According to "The Entity Returns," how many times did Lonnie become possessed by the same demon?
4. The author affirms at the end of "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed" that the Amityville case took place during the __________ season.
5. The Warrens attest that during oppression, while __________ are usually the external oppressors, __________ tend to attempt internal oppression.
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)