1. "The Demonologist" is a story about the experiences and beliefs of the __________.
2. In the "Author's Preface," __________ reiterates his belief that all information presented in the book was true.
3. In the "Authors Preface," the author noted all of the following statements except which one?
The information in the text is not edited.
4. According to the "Authors Preface," the events in this book took place between the middle or late __________.
5. According to the "Authors Preface," what causes one's spirit to tremble?
The significance of what Ed and Lorraine Warren have to say.
This section contains 4,828 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)