|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One More Question Please.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Warrens attest that during oppression, while __________ are usually the external oppressors, __________ tend to attempt internal oppression.
(a) Ghosts / spirits.
(b) Spirits / demons.
(c) Devils / demons.
(d) Demons / devils.
2. Annabelle in the Chapter "Annabelle" was a(n) __________.
(a) Elderly woman.
(b) 5 year old girl.
(c) Teenage girl.
3. In "A Servant of Lucifer," the Warrens explain that a diabolical attack was one that was done by not just demonic spirits, but the hierarchy of __________, including devils.
(a) Mythological creatures.
4. According to the "Foreword," what is the term for a supernatural, incorporeal, rational being or personality, usually regarded as imperceptible at ordinary times to the human senses, but capable of becoming visible at pleasure and frequently conceived as troublesome, terrifying, or hostile to mankind?
5. What term does the author use in "Art and Apparition" that meant a latent ability in everyone which was a form of thought transference?
(b) Silent talking.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Hillman's children in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas," how many times had they experienced the strange phenomena?
2. The demonic spirit inside of Lonnie in "A Servant of Lucifer," revealed its self to be a servant of who?
3. In the "Author's Preface," __________ reiterates his belief that all information presented in the book was true.
4. According to Warren, how many times were exorcisms performed on Ms. Michel's?
5. What is the term used in "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed" to describe the fact that the spirit could project its image in any form it chose?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)