|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One More Question Please.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author asserts that to __________, demonic worship was an evil, paganistic practice that chose to oppose God.
(a) The person who fears spirits.
(b) The pagans.
(c) The person who believes in God.
(d) The ghost hunters.
2. In the "Author's Preface," __________ reiterates his belief that all information presented in the book was true.
(a) David Bradley.
(b) Walter Abish.
(c) Aaron Elkins.
(d) Gerald Brittle.
3. According to the "Authors Preface," what causes one's spirit to tremble?
(a) The eerie nature of this book.
(b) The significance of what Ed and Lorraine Warren have to say.
(c) The realization of spirits.
(d) The demons that possess the body.
4. According to the Warrens in "Art and Apparitions," inhuman spirits make all of the following type of sounds except for which one?
(a) Deep baleful moans.
(b) Ungodly screams.
(c) Maniacal laughter.
(d) Cat-like meows.
5. Ed Warren proclaimed that __________ was a virtual doorway to the supernatural, as it had been for hundreds of years.
(a) St Johns Reformatory.
(b) Dragsholm Castle.
(c) Andleberry Estate.
(d) Borley Rectory.
Short Answer Questions
1. The devils that joined the possession of Anneliese Michel was named __________ and __________.
2. What is the term used in "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed" to describe the fact that the spirit could project its image in any form it chose?
3. According to the author, how long was Anneliese Michel under possession in "A Soul in Hostage"?
4. Who wrote the following excerpt found in the beginning of the Chapter "Of Unworldly Origin" : "Of all the common and familiar objects of conversation that are entered upon in company, of things remote from nature and cut off from the senses, there is none so ready to hand, none so unusual, as that of spirits; and whether what is said of them is true"?
5. The Warrens point to the __________ Museum as further proof of possessions.
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)