|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Soul in Hostage and The Enfield Voices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Warrens in "Art and Apparitions," where do most ghosts "live"?
(a) In Germany.
(b) In England.
(c) In Russia.
(d) In America.
2. According to Ed's testimony in "The Enfield Voices," what case was he and Lorraine talking about when he lost control of his vehicle?
(a) The Bernbaum case.
(b) Anneliese Michel's case.
(c) The Donovan case.
(d) The Amityville case.
3. In the "Foreword," __________ first praises the Warren's for their hard work, dedication, and sincerity in their fight to save others from evil.
(a) Pastor Craig Michaels.
(b) Reverend John Hughes.
(c) Pastor Mike Jones.
(d) Mayor Paul Garner.
4. Ed avowed that until roughly a century ago, what percentage of mental illness was treated as a sign of possession?
5. According to Lorraine, __________ where people spend a third of their life, was an excellent source of vibrations.
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The dining room.
(c) A bed.
(d) The bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Family Under Attack," who told Ted Donovan to contact Ed Warren to help with his family's situation?
2. The Warrens disclosed that there was a __________ that had plagued the Lutzes in the Amityville house, but no __________ were present.
3. According to the end of "Unnatural Phenomena," when is Ed Warren's birthday?
4. In "A Family Under Attack," the spirit Patty spoke with became her "__________," and she asked it to appear.
5. Where did Ed Warren's first encounter the Amityville house spirit according to the author in "Beyond Amityville"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)