|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Soul in Hostage and The Enfield Voices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Family Under Attack," what is the name of the clergyman whom Ed contacted to help in the Donovan's case?
(a) Father Jason.
(b) Father John.
(c) Father Martin.
(d) Father Chris.
2. The Warrens believe that __________ are natural and explainable through science, the supernatural occurrences are not.
(a) Mystic phenomenons .
(b) Paranormal activities.
(d) Ghostly occurrences.
3. The Warrens discussed their taping of a television show in New York which centered on what subject?
(d) The Occult.
4. According to the Warrens, spirits attacked humans __________.
(c) Mentally and physically.
(d) Neither mentally nor physically.
5. The author asserts that to __________, demonic worship was an evil, paganistic practice that chose to oppose God.
(a) The person who fears spirits.
(b) The person who believes in God.
(c) The pagans.
(d) The ghost hunters.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author testified that the Episcopal blessing of a home was a wordy, __________ page document that was distinctly positive in nature.
2. Ed explains that the demonic spirit is driven to posses both by its hatred of __________ and its desire to escape __________.
3. According to the "Foreword," what was the author's main profession?
4. The author affirms in "Art and Apparition" that __________ would sometimes leave behind a residue of Blood and other bodily fluids.
5. Ed testified that when heading home from Oliver Bernbaum's home, a truck passed him and dumped gallons of green, gelatinous sludge on his windshield. How many times did Ed say this happened to him that night?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)