|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Family Under Attack and Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of "Oppression: The Strategy Revealed," the author states, "__________ essentially means a house is haunted; __________ means that the spirits haunting the house are trying to take over the people living there."
(a) Infestation / oppression.
(b) Possession / Suffocation.
(c) Oppression / Infestation.
(d) Cursed / Possession.
2. According to the Warrens in "Art and Apparitions," inhuman spirits make all of the following type of sounds except for which one?
(a) Cat-like meows.
(b) Deep baleful moans.
(c) Maniacal laughter.
(d) Ungodly screams.
3. Lorraine explains that Wicca - or witchcraft - is often called what?
(a) Old Religion.
(c) Oz syndrome.
(d) New Life.
4. Oppression strategy can best be summed up in one word : __________ , according to the author.
5. Ed revealed that "in order to be seen with the physical eye, the ghost or apparition needed __________ to manifest."
(a) Solar energy.
(b) A sheet.
(c) Physical energy.
(d) Chemical energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator met Ed and Lorraine Warren when he visited their parish church in __________.
2. According to Lorraine, __________ where people spend a third of their life, was an excellent source of vibrations.
3. __________ is an old German word meaning 'noisy or mischievous ghost.'
4. According to the end of "Unnatural Phenomena," when is Ed Warren's birthday?
5. In "Infestation," the Warrens note that far before they were called in, all of the following strange happenings began except for which one?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)