|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Family Under Attack and Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Infestation," the Warrens note that far before they were called in, all of the following strange happenings began except for which one?
(b) Strange sounds.
(c) Pets become deathly ill.
(d) Odd phone calls.
2. Where did Ed Warren's first encounter the Amityville house spirit according to the author in "Beyond Amityville"?
(a) At his office.
(b) In his basement.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) In his attic.
3. The Warren's inform the reader that all of the following was true about spirits except for which one?
(a) They manifest in light.
(b) They can produce a foul, revolting stench.
(c) They use foul language.
(d) They cause injury.
4. According to the Warrens in "Beyond Amityville," there were how many types of spirits that were encountered in true haunting situations?
5. What case in "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed" testifies that an electrical pipe atop a house was found unaccountably bent at a 90 degree angle?
(a) The Viner Case
(b) The Donovan Case.
(c) The Diaz Case.
(d) The Harper Case.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is an old German word meaning 'noisy or mischievous ghost.'
2. "Art and Apparitions" states that Ed Warren believed that the __________ was unaffected by the advent of death.
3. In "A Family Under Attack," on April Fool's Day, it rained __________ on the Donovan's house.
4. "The Demonologist" is a story about the experiences and beliefs of the __________.
5. In the beginning of "Oppression: The Strategy Revealed," the author states, "__________ essentially means a house is haunted; __________ means that the spirits haunting the house are trying to take over the people living there."
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)