|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Family Under Attack and Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Hillman's children in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas," how many times had they experienced the strange phenomena?
(a) Four times.
2. Ed Warren proclaimed that __________ was a virtual doorway to the supernatural, as it had been for hundreds of years.
(a) Borley Rectory.
(b) St Johns Reformatory.
(c) Andleberry Estate.
(d) Dragsholm Castle.
3. At the end of "Art and Apparitions," the Warrens came to find that the phenomenon brought about by inhuman spirits occurred __________.
(a) At random.
(b) By chance.
(c) In stages.
4. The "Foreword" reveals that in the New and Old Testament, __________ speak of the deception of __________ and his demons.
(a) Timothy / Paul.
(b) God / Satan.
(c) Jesus / Peter.
(d) Mark / Luke.
5. A year before the Lutzes bought their home in Amityville, the eldest son of the previous owner murdered the __________ sleeping members of his family at __________ in the morning.
(a) Four / 2:30.
(b) Two / 6:36.
(c) Nine / 1:45.
(d) Six / 3:15.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ed asserts that the use of a(n) __________ is the most common way negative spirits are brought in.
2. According to the "Foreword," what is the term for a supernatural, incorporeal, rational being or personality, usually regarded as imperceptible at ordinary times to the human senses, but capable of becoming visible at pleasure and frequently conceived as troublesome, terrifying, or hostile to mankind?
3. What is the term used in "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed" to describe the fact that the spirit could project its image in any form it chose?
4. All of the following kept turning on in the Hillman's home according to Dee's story in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas" except which one?
5. The Warrens discussed their taping of a television show in New York which centered on what subject?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)