|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Family Under Attack and Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the term used in "Art and Apparations" to define the ability to see beyond physical time and place?
(a) Deja Vu.
2. The "Foreword" reveals that the God of the Bible was the God of __________ who described Satan as the Father of __________.
(a) Love / Hate.
(b) Refuge / Hostility.
(c) Truth / Lies.
(d) Life / Death.
3. In the beginning of "Unnatural Phenomena," Ed and Lorraine Warren sat in an off-stage lounge waiting to tape __________ Show in New York City.
(a) Good Morning America.
(b) The Jay Leno.
(c) The David Susskind.
(d) The Late Night.
4. Who encouraged Ted Donovan to contact a priest to help with their situation in "A Family Under Attack"?
(b) Ted's mother.
(d) The police.
5. According to the Hillman's children in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas," how many times had they experienced the strange phenomena?
(c) Four times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Indicated in the "Authors Preface," what the Warrens said in this book cannot help but challenge our notion of all of the following except which one?
2. In "A Conjuring Book for Christmas," the Warrens received a call from __________, who reported a desperate need for help.
3. According to the Warrens in "Art and Apparitions," inhuman spirits make all of the following type of sounds except for which one?
4. What unusual occurrence did Dee and Bob experience in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas" when they ran outside their home because of the paranormal activity going on inside their home?
5. Ed Warren reveals in "Infestation" that all of the following are stages to demonic activity, except for which one?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)