|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Conjuring Book for Christmas and Of Unworldy Origin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lou in "Annabelle," what did the doll do to him?
(a) Stares at him.
(b) Lick him.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Give him bad dreams.
2. In the "Author's Preface," __________ reiterates his belief that all information presented in the book was true.
(a) David Bradley.
(b) Gerald Brittle.
(c) Walter Abish.
(d) Aaron Elkins.
3. The author begins "Art and Apparations" by noting there were only __________ demonologists in North America.
4. According to the Hillman's children in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas," how many times had they experienced the strange phenomena?
(a) Four times.
5. Where did Ed Warren's first encounter the Amityville house spirit according to the author in "Beyond Amityville"?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) In his basement.
(c) In his attic.
(d) At his office.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "Authors Preface," the author noted all of the following statements except which one?
2. In what room of the Hillman's home did Lorraine claim to have noticed an inhuman presence in?
3. In "Art and Apparations," Lorraine stated that in the 1970s, she was tested at __________, where her clairvoyance was judged as being "__________".
4. A year before the Lutzes bought their home in Amityville, the eldest son of the previous owner murdered the __________ sleeping members of his family at __________ in the morning.
5. By what name did the inhuman spirit call itself that possessed Mary in "Of Unworldly Origin"?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)