|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Conjuring Book for Christmas and Of Unworldy Origin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Warrens in "Art and Apparitions," where do most ghosts "live"?
(a) In America.
(b) In Russia.
(c) In England.
(d) In Germany.
2. Ed detailed that the possession that occurred at Donna and Angie's apartment was in the __________ stage.
3. In the Chapter "Annabelle," who exclaimed, "After I got the doll for my birthday, I put it on my bed each morning after the bed was made...But when we'd come home at night, the arms and legs would be positioned in different gestures"?
4. Who wrote the following excerpt found in the beginning of the Chapter "Of Unworldly Origin" : "Of all the common and familiar objects of conversation that are entered upon in company, of things remote from nature and cut off from the senses, there is none so ready to hand, none so unusual, as that of spirits; and whether what is said of them is true"?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) C. S. Lewis.
(d) Pierre Le Loyer.
5. The author asserts that to __________, demonic worship was an evil, paganistic practice that chose to oppose God.
(a) The ghost hunters.
(b) The person who believes in God.
(c) The person who fears spirits.
(d) The pagans.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Art and Apparitions, " Ed said, "One of the most perplexing things to happen to me as a child was that I would have dreams of __________coming to speak to me."
2. The Warrens believe that __________ are natural and explainable through science, the supernatural occurrences are not.
3. Lorraine revealed that the __________ was caused by a tragedy in the life of an individual, where death occurs suddenly or under very traumatic circumstances.
4. Ed testified that when heading home from Oliver Bernbaum's home, a truck passed him and dumped gallons of green, gelatinous sludge on his windshield. How many times did Ed say this happened to him that night?
5. The "Authors Preface" states that all of the following had been altered in the book except for which one?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)