|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Conjuring Book for Christmas and Of Unworldy Origin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Art and Apparitions" states that Ed Warren believed that the __________ was unaffected by the advent of death.
2. Ed testified that when heading home from Oliver Bernbaum's home, a truck passed him and dumped gallons of green, gelatinous sludge on his windshield. How many times did Ed say this happened to him that night?
(a) 9 times.
(b) 12 times.
(c) 6 times.
(d) 3 times.
3. The Warrens believe that __________ are natural and explainable through science, the supernatural occurrences are not.
(b) Paranormal activities.
(c) Mystic phenomenons .
(d) Ghostly occurrences.
4. The "Authors Preface" explains that __________ was capable of creating his own triumphs and monstrosities.
5. During their early years of paranormal investigation, Ed and Lorraine spent ________ traveling around the country __________ and investigating haunted houses.
(a) 5 years / painting.
(b) 10 years / selling.
(c) 6 months / researching.
(d) 2 years / buying.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "Authors Preface," what causes one's spirit to tremble?
2. Ed Warren affirmed that __________ the Archangel drove Satan from __________ and the patron saint of the exorcist.
3. When did George and Kathleen Lutz purchase the Amityville house?
4. Over the course of some three decades, Ed and Lorraine Warren have investigated how many paranormal and supernatural disturbances?
5. In "Art and Apparitions, " Ed said, "One of the most perplexing things to happen to me as a child was that I would have dreams of __________coming to speak to me."
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)