|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Conjuring Book for Christmas and Of Unworldy Origin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author in "Of Unworldly Origin," in both the New and Old Testaments of the Bible, angels and demons are mentioned some __________ times.
2. According to the "Authors Preface," the events in this book took place between the middle or late __________.
3. According to the Warrens, spirits attacked humans __________.
(a) Neither mentally nor physically.
(c) Mentally and physically.
4. In "Beyond Amityville," Ed detailed how the black mass gave him a clear vision of himself and Lorraine doing what?
(a) Involved in a potentially deadly automobile accident.
(b) Investigating the Amityville house.
(c) Having their first child.
(d) Getting married.
5. The author asserts at the end of "Annabelle," the doll came with a "friend", a(n) __________.
(a) White snake.
(b) Male doll.
(c) Black cat.
(d) Black crow.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Beyond Amityville," where was Ed Warren's office located?
2. According to the "Foreword," what is the term for a supernatural, incorporeal, rational being or personality, usually regarded as imperceptible at ordinary times to the human senses, but capable of becoming visible at pleasure and frequently conceived as troublesome, terrifying, or hostile to mankind?
3. Ed explained that __________ seek to determine the true cause of events, and to extinguish demonic spirits, when needed.
4. The author asserts that to __________, demonic worship was an evil, paganistic practice that chose to oppose God.
5. Ed asserts that the use of a(n) __________ is the most common way negative spirits are brought in.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)