|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Conjuring Book for Christmas and Of Unworldy Origin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The "Authors Preface" states that all of the following had been altered in the book except for which one?
2. In the Chapter "Annabelle," who exclaimed, "After I got the doll for my birthday, I put it on my bed each morning after the bed was made...But when we'd come home at night, the arms and legs would be positioned in different gestures"?
3. Who admitted seeing their first ghost as a child, and after that, sought more information about the supernatural in "Art and Apparations"?
4. What term does the author use in "Art and Apparition" that meant a latent ability in everyone which was a form of thought transference?
(d) Silent talking.
5. The "Foreword" reveals that the God of the Bible was the God of __________ who described Satan as the Father of __________.
(a) Refuge / Hostility.
(b) Truth / Lies.
(c) Love / Hate.
(d) Life / Death.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Warrens in "Art and Apparitions," inhuman spirits make all of the following type of sounds except for which one?
2. Father Cooke recited the ________in each room of Donna and Angie's apartment.
3. What was the term used in "Art and Apparations" to define the ability to see beyond physical time and place?
4. According to the author in "Of Unworldly Origin," the devil was given a symbol : __________, meaning the __________.
5. According to the Warrens in "Art and Apparitions," where do most ghosts "live"?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)