|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Conjuring Book for Christmas and Of Unworldy Origin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter "Unnatural Phenomena," who said, "That's it, I'm not even going to mention the subject of demonology anymore...I'm not going to let people make a farce out of the serious work the specialist clergy does in this field"?
(a) Father Trabold.
(b) Dr. Tanous.
(c) Lorraine Warren.
(d) Ed Warren.
2. The author asserts at the end of "Annabelle," the doll came with a "friend", a(n) __________.
(a) Black cat.
(b) Black crow.
(c) White snake.
(d) Male doll.
3. According to the Hillman's children in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas," how many times had they experienced the strange phenomena?
(b) Four times.
4. According to the "Foreword," what is the term for a supernatural, incorporeal, rational being or personality, usually regarded as imperceptible at ordinary times to the human senses, but capable of becoming visible at pleasure and frequently conceived as troublesome, terrifying, or hostile to mankind?
5. According to Lou in "Annabelle," what did the doll do to him?
(a) Lick him.
(b) Give him bad dreams.
(c) Stares at him.
(d) Laughs at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author maintains that demonic spirits do what with religious objects?
2. According to the end of "Unnatural Phenomena," when is Ed Warren's birthday?
3. How many children did the author state the Hillman family had in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas"?
4. The author suggests in "Art and Apparitions" that communication with a ghostly entity ordinarily took place by means of ________.
5. Where did Ed Warren's first encounter the Amityville house spirit according to the author in "Beyond Amityville"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)