|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Conjuring Book for Christmas and Of Unworldy Origin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual sound had Mr. and Mrs. Hillman experienced at night according to their testimony in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas"?
(a) Furniture being thrown.
(b) Doors slamming.
(d) A songbird.
2. The "Authors Preface" explains that __________ was capable of creating his own triumphs and monstrosities.
3. The author maintains that demonic spirits do what with religious objects?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Hang them upside down.
(c) Color them.
(d) Eat them.
4. What was the term that Ed Warren used to explain the power of the mind to move objects?
5. According to Ed in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas," he always carried a relic of __________for protection.
(c) St. Paul.
(d) Padre Pio.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did George and Kathleen Lutz purchase the Amityville house?
2. According to the Warrens in "Beyond Amityville," there were how many types of spirits that were encountered in true haunting situations?
3. The Warrens disclosed that there was a __________ that had plagued the Lutzes in the Amityville house, but no __________ were present.
4. __________ is an old German word meaning 'noisy or mischievous ghost.'
5. According to the "Authors Preface," the events in this book took place between the middle or late __________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)