|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Conjuring Book for Christmas and Of Unworldy Origin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Warrens, spirits attacked humans __________.
(b) Mentally and physically.
(c) Neither mentally nor physically.
2. What unusual occurrence did Dee and Bob experience in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas" when they ran outside their home because of the paranormal activity going on inside their home?
(a) Dogs ran backwards.
(b) The sun came up.
(c) Carnival music played outside.
(d) Everything stopped.
3. When a picture was taken of Annabelle, what could be seen around it, according to the author?
(a) Black cat.
(b) Orbs of light.
(d) Evil faces.
4. What term does the author use in "Art and Apparition" that meant a latent ability in everyone which was a form of thought transference?
(a) Silent talking.
5. According to Ed in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas," he always carried a relic of __________for protection.
(b) Padre Pio.
(c) St. Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Art and Apparitions, " Ed said, "One of the most perplexing things to happen to me as a child was that I would have dreams of __________coming to speak to me."
2. Whom did Lorraine exclaim to be careful driving home because their car would go out of control and they would be in an accident?
3. In "Art and Apparations," Lorraine stated that in the 1970s, she was tested at __________, where her clairvoyance was judged as being "__________".
4. The Warren's inform the reader that all of the following was true about spirits except for which one?
5. When did George and Kathleen Lutz purchase the Amityville house?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)