|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Soul in Hostage and The Enfield Voices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Warrens, spirits attacked humans __________.
(a) Neither mentally nor physically.
(d) Mentally and physically.
2. In "The Entity Returns" what was the name of the nineteen-year-old girl who performed complicated rituals involving pentagrams, animal blood, and manifesting different personalities ever since she was a little girl?
3. In "A Servant of Lucifer," once oppression was successful, the demon or devil was able to do what?
(a) Knock on walls.
(b) Respond to questions.
(d) Possess the individuals.
4. In "Unnatural Phenomena," who was the long-time friend of Ed and Lorraine who was a Franciscan friar and professor of theology?
(a) Father Enfield.
(b) Father Cooke.
(c) Father Trabold.
(d) Father Inkwood.
5. The "Authors Preface" explains that __________ was capable of creating his own triumphs and monstrosities.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Beyond Amityville," where was Ed Warren's office located?
2. The Warrens believe that __________ are natural and explainable through science, the supernatural occurrences are not.
3. What term do religious writers often use to reference the premeditated strategy that could be discerned when the demonic was responsible for disturbances in a home?
4. The author maintains that demonic spirits do what with religious objects?
5. __________ is an old German word meaning 'noisy or mischievous ghost.'
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)