|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Soul in Hostage and The Enfield Voices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Ouija board in "A Family Under Attack," how many children did it tell Patty she would one day have?
2. Since the Warrens were away, the Donovan family had to endure __________ more days of terror, including inhuman sounds, the destruction of religious objects, and a constant feeling of evil before the Warrens could arrive.
3. According to the Warrens in "Beyond Amityville," there were how many types of spirits that were encountered in true haunting situations?
4. According to Lou in "Annabelle," what did the doll do to him?
(a) Stares at him.
(b) Give him bad dreams.
(c) Lick him.
(d) Laughs at him.
5. What unusual occurrence did Dee and Bob experience in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas" when they ran outside their home because of the paranormal activity going on inside their home?
(a) Everything stopped.
(b) Dogs ran backwards.
(c) The sun came up.
(d) Carnival music played outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. The "Authors Preface" explains that __________ was capable of creating his own triumphs and monstrosities.
2. According to Ed Warren, when a case was referred to him and Lorraine, it was usually through __________.
3. The author affirms at the end of "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed" that the Amityville case took place during the __________ season.
4. In "A Family Under Attack," who told Ted Donovan to contact Ed Warren to help with his family's situation?
5. The "Foreword" reveals that the God of the Bible was the God of __________ who described Satan as the Father of __________.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)