|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Annabelle and Unnatural Phenomena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Chapter "Annabelle," who exclaimed, "After I got the doll for my birthday, I put it on my bed each morning after the bed was made...But when we'd come home at night, the arms and legs would be positioned in different gestures"?
2. The author asserts that to __________, demonic worship was an evil, paganistic practice that chose to oppose God.
(a) The ghost hunters.
(b) The person who fears spirits.
(c) The pagans.
(d) The person who believes in God.
3. According to the "Authors Preface," the events in this book took place between the middle or late __________.
4. At the end of Chapter "Unnatural Phenomena," who said, "That's it, I'm not even going to mention the subject of demonology anymore...I'm not going to let people make a farce out of the serious work the specialist clergy does in this field"?
(a) Dr. Tanous.
(b) Ed Warren.
(c) Lorraine Warren.
(d) Father Trabold.
5. In the "Foreword," __________ first praises the Warren's for their hard work, dedication, and sincerity in their fight to save others from evil.
(a) Reverend John Hughes.
(b) Pastor Craig Michaels.
(c) Mayor Paul Garner.
(d) Pastor Mike Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "Annabelle," who was Marcie?
2. Lorraine and Ed Warren were how old when they got married?
3. According to the Warrens in "Beyond Amityville," there were how many types of spirits that were encountered in true haunting situations?
4. A year before the Lutzes bought their home in Amityville, the eldest son of the previous owner murdered the __________ sleeping members of his family at __________ in the morning.
5. The author maintains that demonic spirits do what with religious objects?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)