|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Annabelle and Unnatural Phenomena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author asserts at the end of "Annabelle," the doll came with a "friend", a(n) __________.
(a) Black cat.
(b) White snake.
(c) Male doll.
(d) Black crow.
2. The author begins "Art and Apparations" by noting there were only __________ demonologists in North America.
3. During their early years of paranormal investigation, Ed and Lorraine spent ________ traveling around the country __________ and investigating haunted houses.
(a) 6 months / researching.
(b) 5 years / painting.
(c) 2 years / buying.
(d) 10 years / selling.
4. The author suggests in "Art and Apparitions" that communication with a ghostly entity ordinarily took place by means of ________.
(a) Latent Telepathy.
(b) Weegie boards.
(c) Mental telepathy.
5. In the Chapter "Annabelle," who exclaimed, "After I got the doll for my birthday, I put it on my bed each morning after the bed was made...But when we'd come home at night, the arms and legs would be positioned in different gestures"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "Authors Preface," what causes one's spirit to tremble?
2. Over the course of some three decades, Ed and Lorraine Warren have investigated how many paranormal and supernatural disturbances?
3. Annabelle in the Chapter "Annabelle" was a(n) __________.
4. According to Ed Warren, when a case was referred to him and Lorraine, it was usually through __________.
5. According to the "Foreword," what is the term for a supernatural, incorporeal, rational being or personality, usually regarded as imperceptible at ordinary times to the human senses, but capable of becoming visible at pleasure and frequently conceived as troublesome, terrifying, or hostile to mankind?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)