|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Annabelle and Unnatural Phenomena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lorraine, __________ where people spend a third of their life, was an excellent source of vibrations.
(a) A bed.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The dining room.
2. According to "Beyond Amityville," where was Ed Warren's office located?
(a) Ford County.
(b) Mecklenburg County.
(c) Pasco County.
(d) Fairfield County.
3. In the "Foreword," __________ first praises the Warren's for their hard work, dedication, and sincerity in their fight to save others from evil.
(a) Reverend John Hughes.
(b) Pastor Craig Michaels.
(c) Mayor Paul Garner.
(d) Pastor Mike Jones.
4. Over the course of some three decades, Ed and Lorraine Warren have investigated how many paranormal and supernatural disturbances?
5. According to the end of "Unnatural Phenomena," when is Ed Warren's birthday?
(a) December 1961.
(b) January 1970.
(c) April 1954.
(d) September 1968.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the "Authors Preface," the events in this book took place between the middle or late __________.
2. What was the term used in "Art and Apparations" to define the ability to see beyond physical time and place?
3. Ed detailed that the possession that occurred at Donna and Angie's apartment was in the __________ stage.
4. In the Chapter "Annabelle," who exclaimed, "After I got the doll for my birthday, I put it on my bed each morning after the bed was made...But when we'd come home at night, the arms and legs would be positioned in different gestures"?
5. According to Lou in "Annabelle," what did the doll do to him?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)