|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Annabelle and Unnatural Phenomena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author begins "Art and Apparations" by noting there were only __________ demonologists in North America.
2. According to the Warrens in "Art and Apparitions," inhuman spirits make all of the following type of sounds except for which one?
(a) Ungodly screams.
(b) Deep baleful moans.
(c) Maniacal laughter.
(d) Cat-like meows.
3. What term does the author use in "Art and Apparition" that meant a latent ability in everyone which was a form of thought transference?
(c) Silent talking.
4. Ed asserts that the use of a(n) __________ is the most common way negative spirits are brought in.
(b) Eight ball.
(c) Ouija Board.
5. At the end of Chapter "Unnatural Phenomena," who said, "That's it, I'm not even going to mention the subject of demonology anymore...I'm not going to let people make a farce out of the serious work the specialist clergy does in this field"?
(a) Lorraine Warren.
(b) Ed Warren.
(c) Father Trabold.
(d) Dr. Tanous.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lorraine, __________ where people spend a third of their life, was an excellent source of vibrations.
2. Lorraine revealed that the __________ was caused by a tragedy in the life of an individual, where death occurs suddenly or under very traumatic circumstances.
3. In the beginning of "Unnatural Phenomena," Ed and Lorraine Warren sat in an off-stage lounge waiting to tape __________ Show in New York City.
4. In "Beyond Amityville," Ed detailed how the black mass gave him a clear vision of himself and Lorraine doing what?
5. Who admitted seeing their first ghost as a child, and after that, sought more information about the supernatural in "Art and Apparations"?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)