|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Annabelle and Unnatural Phenomena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A year before the Lutzes bought their home in Amityville, the eldest son of the previous owner murdered the __________ sleeping members of his family at __________ in the morning.
(a) Nine / 1:45.
(b) Four / 2:30.
(c) Two / 6:36.
(d) Six / 3:15.
2. In the "Author's Preface," __________ reiterates his belief that all information presented in the book was true.
(a) David Bradley.
(b) Gerald Brittle.
(c) Walter Abish.
(d) Aaron Elkins.
3. In the "Foreword," __________ first praises the Warren's for their hard work, dedication, and sincerity in their fight to save others from evil.
(a) Pastor Craig Michaels.
(b) Mayor Paul Garner.
(c) Reverend John Hughes.
(d) Pastor Mike Jones.
4. The Warren's inform the reader that all of the following was true about spirits except for which one?
(a) They can produce a foul, revolting stench.
(b) They cause injury.
(c) They use foul language.
(d) They manifest in light.
5. The author suggests in "Art and Apparitions" that communication with a ghostly entity ordinarily took place by means of ________.
(a) Latent Telepathy.
(c) Mental telepathy.
(d) Weegie boards.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author maintains that demonic spirits do what with religious objects?
2. Ed detailed that the possession that occurred at Donna and Angie's apartment was in the __________ stage.
3. According to Lorraine, __________ where people spend a third of their life, was an excellent source of vibrations.
4. What was the term that Ed Warren used to explain the power of the mind to move objects?
5. The author asserts that to __________, demonic worship was an evil, paganistic practice that chose to oppose God.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)