|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Infestation: The Process Begins and Oppression: The Strategy Revealed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ed Warren's first encounter the Amityville house spirit according to the author in "Beyond Amityville"?
(a) At his office.
(b) In his basement.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) In his attic.
2. Over the course of some three decades, Ed and Lorraine Warren have investigated how many paranormal and supernatural disturbances?
3. In "Infestation," the Warrens note that far before they were called in, all of the following strange happenings began except for which one?
(b) Strange sounds.
(c) Pets become deathly ill.
(d) Odd phone calls.
4. The author affirms at the end of "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed" that the Amityville case took place during the __________ season.
5. What was the term that Ed Warren used to explain the power of the mind to move objects?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the following excerpt found in the beginning of the Chapter "Of Unworldly Origin" : "Of all the common and familiar objects of conversation that are entered upon in company, of things remote from nature and cut off from the senses, there is none so ready to hand, none so unusual, as that of spirits; and whether what is said of them is true"?
2. Ed Warren stated, "During the __________ stage, the strategy is to create fear - thus generating negative psychic energy - that starts breaking down the human will."
3. According to the Warrens in "Infestation," what does an apparition of a black cat represent?
4. Ed revealed that "in order to be seen with the physical eye, the ghost or apparition needed __________ to manifest."
5. Lorraine testified that, "As an extension of the Law of __________, the demonic can also be brought in as a result of one's actions."
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)