|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Infestation: The Process Begins and Oppression: The Strategy Revealed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ed details that a spirit can bypass the physical eye of an individual and project desired images directly to the '__________'.
(a) Translucent eye.
(b) Perceptive mind.
(c) Mind's eye.
(d) Spiritual mind.
2. The Warrens avow that demons focus on whom, according to "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed"?
(a) The whole family.
(b) Just men.
(c) Just children.
(d) A single person.
3. In "Unnatural Phenomena," who was the long-time friend of Ed and Lorraine who was a Franciscan friar and professor of theology?
(a) Father Cooke.
(b) Father Enfield.
(c) Father Trabold.
(d) Father Inkwood.
4. Ed explained that __________ seek to determine the true cause of events, and to extinguish demonic spirits, when needed.
5. "Art and Apparitions" states that Ed Warren believed that the __________ was unaffected by the advent of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the term used in "Art and Apparations" to define the ability to see beyond physical time and place?
2. In the "Authors Preface," the author noted all of the following statements except which one?
3. The Warrens discussed their taping of a television show in New York which centered on what subject?
4. When did George and Kathleen Lutz purchase the Amityville house?
5. Whom did Father Hegan refer Donna, Lou, and Angie to contact about their possessed doll?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)