|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Infestation: The Process Begins and Oppression: The Strategy Revealed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a picture was taken of Annabelle, what could be seen around it, according to the author?
(a) Evil faces.
(b) Black cat.
(c) Orbs of light.
2. Who wrote the following excerpt found in the beginning of the Chapter "Of Unworldly Origin" : "Of all the common and familiar objects of conversation that are entered upon in company, of things remote from nature and cut off from the senses, there is none so ready to hand, none so unusual, as that of spirits; and whether what is said of them is true"?
(a) C. S. Lewis.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Pierre Le Loyer.
3. __________ is an old German word meaning 'noisy or mischievous ghost.'
(b) Die Spirit.
4. Ed explained that __________ seek to determine the true cause of events, and to extinguish demonic spirits, when needed.
5. The narrator met Ed and Lorraine Warren when he visited their parish church in __________.
(a) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author suggests in "Art and Apparitions" that communication with a ghostly entity ordinarily took place by means of ________.
2. Ed recounted the story of Oliver Bernbaum who used a(n) __________ as an instrument of black magic.
3. What is the term used in "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed" to describe the fact that the spirit could project its image in any form it chose?
4. Lorraine revealed that the __________ was caused by a tragedy in the life of an individual, where death occurs suddenly or under very traumatic circumstances.
5. In the beginning of "Oppression: The Strategy Revealed," the author states, "__________ essentially means a house is haunted; __________ means that the spirits haunting the house are trying to take over the people living there."
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)