|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Infestation: The Process Begins and Oppression: The Strategy Revealed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ed Warren, when a case was referred to him and Lorraine, it was usually through __________.
(a) David Susskind.
(b) Church authorities.
(c) Father Trabold.
(d) Police officials.
2. Ed Warren affirmed that __________ the Archangel drove Satan from __________ and the patron saint of the exorcist.
(a) Raphael / the underworld.
(b) St. Michael / heaven.
(c) Azazel / hell.
(d) Uriel / earth.
3. Ed Warren stated, "During the __________ stage, the strategy is to create fear - thus generating negative psychic energy - that starts breaking down the human will."
4. During their early years of paranormal investigation, Ed and Lorraine spent ________ traveling around the country __________ and investigating haunted houses.
(a) 10 years / selling.
(b) 2 years / buying.
(c) 5 years / painting.
(d) 6 months / researching.
5. By what name did the inhuman spirit call itself that possessed Mary in "Of Unworldly Origin"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ed in "A Conjuring Book for Christmas," he always carried a relic of __________for protection.
2. According to Lou in "Annabelle," what did the doll do to him?
3. In "Art and Apparitions, " Ed said, "One of the most perplexing things to happen to me as a child was that I would have dreams of __________coming to speak to me."
4. What was the term used in "Art and Apparations" to define the ability to see beyond physical time and place?
5. What term do religious writers often use to reference the premeditated strategy that could be discerned when the demonic was responsible for disturbances in a home?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)