|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Servant of Lucifer and The Entity Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a picture was taken of Annabelle, what could be seen around it, according to the author?
(a) Black cat.
(b) Orbs of light.
(c) Evil faces.
2. In "The Entity Returns" what was the name of the nineteen-year-old girl who performed complicated rituals involving pentagrams, animal blood, and manifesting different personalities ever since she was a little girl?
3. In the beginning of "Unnatural Phenomena," Ed and Lorraine Warren sat in an off-stage lounge waiting to tape __________ Show in New York City.
(a) The David Susskind.
(b) Good Morning America.
(c) The Jay Leno.
(d) The Late Night.
4. In "Unnatural Phenomena," who was the long-time friend of Ed and Lorraine who was a Franciscan friar and professor of theology?
(a) Father Enfield.
(b) Father Inkwood.
(c) Father Trabold.
(d) Father Cooke.
5. Ed detailed that the possession that occurred at Donna and Angie's apartment was in the __________ stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oppression strategy can best be summed up in one word : __________ , according to the author.
2. The Warrens avow that demons focus on whom, according to "Oppression : The Strategy Revealed"?
3. In "A Servant of Lucifer," once oppression was successful, the demon or devil was able to do what?
4. In "A Servant of Lucifer," a young man named Alan claimed his girlfriend, Lonnie, became enraged, her face changed to that of what?
5. The author testified that the Episcopal blessing of a home was a wordy, __________ page document that was distinctly positive in nature.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)