|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Servant of Lucifer and The Entity Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the term that Ed Warren used to explain the power of the mind to move objects?
2. Who's demon possessed Charlene in "The Entity Returns"?
(d) The Hillman's.
3. The author asserts at the end of "Annabelle," the doll came with a "friend", a(n) __________.
(a) Black cat.
(b) White snake.
(c) Male doll.
(d) Black crow.
4. Ed detailed that the possession that occurred at Donna and Angie's apartment was in the __________ stage.
5. Ed Warren stated, "During the __________ stage, the strategy is to create fear - thus generating negative psychic energy - that starts breaking down the human will."
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Servant of Lucifer," the Warrens explain that a diabolical attack was one that was done by not just demonic spirits, but the hierarchy of __________, including devils.
2. Ed details that a spirit can bypass the physical eye of an individual and project desired images directly to the '__________'.
3. According to Lou in "Annabelle," what did the doll do to him?
4. Ed Warren reveals in "Infestation" that all of the following are stages to demonic activity, except for which one?
5. What were the names of the two young women who fell under demonic influence after they purchased a farmhouse together, according to a story told by the Warrens?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)