Authors Preface, Foreword, and Beyond Amityville
1. "The Demonologist" is a story about the experiences and beliefs of the __________.
2. In the "Author's Preface," __________ reiterates his belief that all information presented in the book was true.
(a) David Bradley.
(b) Walter Abish.
(c) Aaron Elkins.
(d) Gerald Brittle.
3. In the "Authors Preface," the author noted all of the following statements except which one?
(a) His work has been edited by two Catholic priests for clarity.
(b) The information in the text is not edited.
(c) To blame spirits for mankind's faults is irresponsible.
(d) Mankind is rarely abused by the spirit world.
4. According to the "Authors Preface," the events in this book took place between the middle or late __________.
5. According to the "Authors Preface," what causes one's spirit to tremble?
(a) The significance of what Ed and Lorraine Warren have to say.
(b) The realization of spirits.
(c) The demons that possess the body.
(d) The eerie nature of this book.
This section contains 4,828 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)