|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tone does Einstein use in his paper on Special Relativity?
2. What is spoofing?
(a) A form of comedy.
(b) Testing enemy air defenses.
(c) Copycat UFO hoaxes.
(d) Dangerous stunt piloting.
3. According to one letter writer, science has become _____________________.
(a) The 'New-Age-New-World-Order.'
(b) The 'judge, jury, and executioner.'
(c) The 'way to know truth.'
(d) The 'magic that works.'
4. What type of rewards are there in becoming an 'alien abudctee?'
(a) Fame and attention.
(b) Psychic rewards.
(c) All of the below.
(d) Financial rewards.
5. What was Carl Sagan a member of?
(a) The U.S. Army UFO Investigation Team.
(b) The U.S. Government Skeptics Council.
(c) The U.S. Air Force Scientific Advisory Board.
(d) The U.S. Navy Astronomers Association.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many schizophrenics are there on Earth?
2. Who is the father of medicine?
3. What do psychic surgeons use to simulate their surgery?
4. What did the Count of St. Germain claim to be?
5. What happened to those who criticized witch-burning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the typical alien abduction scenario.
2. What is the story of Franz Mesmer?
3. Describe Malleus Maleficarum and the effect it had upon human history.
4. According to Carl Sagan, is spirituality compatible with science? Do you agree?
5. What is Mr. Buckley's problem with science?
6. How was Kenneth Arnold misquoted?
7. What problems does Sagan describe about the 1992 Roper poll?
8. What is Sagan's disagreement with his friend John Mack? Why does John believe what he does?
9. Describe the history of demons.
10. What is Sagan trying to say with the dragon analogy?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)