|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Nicholas Spanos from?
2. Which branch of science cannot foretell the future?
3. How many people suffer kidney failure from the use of painkillers?
4. How old is Ramtha?
(a) 552,050 years.
(b) Ramtha is ageless.
(c) 35,000 years.
(d) Untold centuries.
5. What does not sell well?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carl Sagan work mostly with?
2. What does magic require from the audience?
3. What does Carl Sagan say Howard Blum does not understand?
4. What is the code-name for the documents given to Jaime Shandera?
5. In what magazine was a short summary of the first seven chapters of this book published?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carl Sagan say about the reliability of hypnosis?
2. What is Sagan's view on grief, death, and the afterlife?
3. How were the pyramids on Mars really created?
4. Describe the strange case of Dr. Robert Lindner and Kirk Allen?
5. Why is Hippocrates important?
6. Describe the joke made by the driver.
7. What is Carl Sagan afraid of? Has it already happened?
8. What is the story of Franz Mesmer?
9. Why does Sagan believe that there might actually have been secret investigative teams to look into reports of UFOs?
10. What is the story of Paul Ingram?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)