|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tone does Einstein use in his paper on Special Relativity?
2. Which religion denies germ theory?
(b) None of the above.
(d) Christian Science.
3. When was Sputnik 1 launched?
(a) October 4, 1967.
(b) October 4, 1977.
(c) October 4, 1957.
(d) October 4, 1947.
4. What does Carl Sagan work mostly with?
5. At the center of which galaxy are millions of voices reportedly singing 'Glory, glory, glory to the Lord on high?'
(a) IC 10.
(b) NGC 4395.
(c) Draco Dwarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the world's scientists work at least part time for the military?
2. 'It is a characteristic conceit of our species to put a human face on ____________________.'
3. Who wrote A Candle in the Dark?
4. Why does the driver become sad?
5. What did the Count of St. Germain claim to be?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)