|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tabloid carried headlines about Martian civilizations?
(a) News Today.
(b) The Sun.
(c) National Enquirer.
(d) Weekly World News.
2. Where on Mars is the 'face' located?
(a) Planum Australe.
(c) Iani Chaos.
3. What does the driver believe in?
(c) All of the below.
4. What does each field of science have?
(a) Supreme knowledge in its own area.
(b) Fans and well-wishers.
(c) An unsolvable dilemma that leads to superstition.
(d) Its own complement of pseudeoscience.
5. What phrase was coined when Carl Sagan was in high school?
(a) 'Death ray.'
(b) 'Alien abduction.'
(d) 'Flying saucer.'
Short Answer Questions
1. What do humans crave?
2. Essentially, what are all UFO cases?
3. What drug was Antonin Artaud using when he saw shapes in the scenery around him?
4. Who wrote A Candle in the Dark?
5. Where did crop circles originate from?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)