|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Beth makes an angry statement on camera, Candy Bliss
(a) Decides they cannot use the piece
(b) Supports Beth's truthfulness
(c) Coaches Beth to be nice
(d) Tells Beth she cannot help her
2. Why does Candy want to go to Minneapolis?
(a) She thinks Ben has been killed there
(b) She needs a break from work
(c) She wants to see her family
(d) There has been a sighting of Ben
3. When Beth becomes overwrought with devastation over Ben, her response is to
4. To whom does Pat Cappadora turn in stressful times?
(a) Beth Cappadora
(b) Vincent Cappadora
(c) Candy Blliss
(d) His entire family
5. Beth's attitude toward her husband and children is
(a) Attentive and overly concerned
(c) Warm and caring
(d) Somewhat indifferent and aloof
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie Rufalo is probably
2. What makes it appropriate to involve the FBI in this case?
3. Why is Sarah Chan somewhat unlikeable?
4. In what way are Beth and her father, Bill, alike?
5. Beth's response to the media is
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)