|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the law treat Cecil?
(a) She is acquitted of everything
(b) She is charged with everyhing possible
(c) She is pitied and left alone
(d) She is punished to the full extend of the law
2. How is Sam different from the Cappadoras?
(a) He is neat and clean
(b) He has a hysterical sense of humor
(c) He is loud and boisterous
(d) He has a chip on his shoulder
3. In preparation for the Cappadora's reclaiming of their son, Ben has been
(a) Put into protective custody
(b) On a bus out of town
(c) Locked up in his classroom
(d) Home, hiding in his room
4. Vincent pulls back from his mother because she
(a) Smells unfamiliar
(b) Looks awful
(c) Has been so mean to him
(d) Was not there when she was needed
5. Sam/Ben is somewhat phobic about
Short Answer Questions
1. Candy Bliss is
2. Why does little Ben think you can never come back from the deep end of the ocean?
3. How does Beth feel about the memory of Ben?
4. Why does Beth reject Vincent's loving gestures toward her?
5. Pat tells Vincent that he
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)