|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beth has never, in her life,
(a) Prayed for anything
(b) Had an extra-sensory experience
(c) Had much money
(d) Had a friend
2. Who was assigned to watch Ben when he disappeared?
3. Vincent has taken to sleeping
(a) With his baby sister
(b) At the neighbor's house
(c) In Ben's bed
(d) With Pat and Beth
4. Vincent's reaction to the news about their move to Chicago causes him to
(a) Be abusive to his friends
(b) Start a playground fight
(c) Disappear from the house for three hours
(d) Start a fire
5. What favor does Candy do for Beth?
(a) She takes her to a conference
(b) She takes her clothes shopping
(c) She takes her out for breakfast
(d) She forces her to feed Kerry
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Vincent say that freezes Beth's emotions toward him?
2. What piece of evidence has been found that points to kidnapping?
3. How does Beth's father's character come across when a body needs to be identified?
4. Vincent describes to his psychologist the process of
5. Which of Beth's skills kicks into play when she sees the neighbor boy?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)