|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way, if any, was the family meeting a success?
(a) Kilgore becomes close friends with the Cappadoras
(b) Kilgore gets to see what Reese is dealing with
(c) Kilgore gets to meet Kerry
(d) Reese gets clear about his family's problems
2. How are the Cappadoras feeling about Reese now that Ben has returned?
(a) They disregard Reese even more
(b) They think Reese is a good influence
(c) They may see him as a threat to Ben
(d) They think Reese should be grateful
3. Vincent's therapy has been arranged for by
(b) His father
(c) His grandfather
(d) His mother
4. Ben learns about love and opera from
(a) His uncle, Bick
(b) His father, Pat
(c) His grandmother, Rosie
(d) His grandfather, Angelo
5. Does Beth love Vincent and Carrie?
(a) Probably, but she is afraid to show it because of her grief over Ben
(b) She never really wanted them, and has not become attached
(c) She feels they are Pat's children and not hers
(d) Not really, but she tries to pretend
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ben feel about his adoptive father?
2. What seems to have happened to Beth on this day?
3. What unusual gesture does Beth make toward Kerry?
4. How does Beth feel about the memory of Ben?
5. Why does Ellen blame herself for Ben's disappearance?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)