|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ben learns about love and opera from
(a) His father, Pat
(b) His grandfather, Angelo
(c) His grandmother, Rosie
(d) His uncle, Bick
2. The restaurant is designed and decorated
(b) In bold modern colors
(c) In a country style
3. Vincent describes to his psychologist the process of
(a) Caring for his sister
(b) Starting fights
(c) Building a restaurant
(d) Creating an explosion
4. What has Laurie done without consulting Beth?
(a) Consulted with the FBI
(b) Gave an interview to the tabloids
(c) Went on CNN News
(d) Gave an interview to People Magazine
5. Vincent's reaction to the news about their move to Chicago causes him to
(a) Disappear from the house for three hours
(b) Start a playground fight
(c) Start a fire
(d) Be abusive to his friends
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship does Beth have with Bick?
2. What is the point of trying to "stage" the press conference?
3. What term does Beth recall Ben describing her?
4. Why did the first young couple need to come to a private photographer?
5. What does the young neighbor boy want who knocks at Beth's door?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)