|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reese see the luncheon as a "manger scene?"
(a) Ben's mother is beaming
(b) Everyone is there to worship Ben
(c) Ben is wrapped in blankets
(d) There are animals surrounding the scene
2. Vincent has taken to sleeping
(a) In Ben's bed
(b) With Pat and Beth
(c) At the neighbor's house
(d) With his baby sister
3. Kilgore's diagnosis for Reese's heart problem is
(c) Panic attack
(d) Heart failure
4. How does Beth feel about the memory of Ben?
(a) She appreciates Rose's hope
(b) She does not want to pretend he is alive
(c) She blames Vincent and Pat
(d) She wants to have another child
5. Kilgore's lesson in disabling one's opponent serves to
(a) Frighten Reese
(b) Make Reese feel evenweaker
(c) Improve Reese's confidence
(d) Encourage Reese to fight
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has become Vincent's primary caregiver?
2. Rose thinks Beth has lost
3. When the Cappadoras enter the restaurant with Sam, people begin to have tears induced by
4. What does Reese do at night while he is in bed?
5. Reese is privately very concerned about
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)