|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beth try to cope with her grief?
(a) She decies to be completely honest with Pat
(b) She only partcipates in a minor way and stays "checked out" most of the time
(c) She jumps in and cleans her house
(d) She volunteers to watch the neighbors' children
2. In what way, if any, was the family meeting a success?
(a) Kilgore gets to see what Reese is dealing with
(b) Kilgore becomes close friends with the Cappadoras
(c) Kilgore gets to meet Kerry
(d) Reese gets clear about his family's problems
3. Rose thinks Beth has lost
(a) Her senses
(b) Her compassion
(c) Her heart
(d) Her mind
4. What shows up in Reese's dream about Ben leaving the hotel?
(a) An elderly, skinny woman
(b) A sinster elderly man
(c) A fatherly older man
(d) A dark haired girl in jeans
5. Bringing presents for Ben is referred to as
(a) A ritual
(b) A huge mistake
(c) A selfish move
(d) A mean-spirited act
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Reese been doing when the latest fight took place?
2. Why does Vincent miss being in Chicago?
3. How did the group leader, Penny, cope with her grief?
4. What does Vincent seem to be most worried about?
5. Why won't Reese get a paper route?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)