|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the group leader, Penny, cope with her grief?
(a) Smoking heavily
(c) Taking drugs
(d) Eating heavily
2. Bringing presents for Ben is referred to as
(a) A huge mistake
(b) A selfish move
(c) A mean-spirited act
(d) A ritual
3. The support group that Beth attends consists of
(a) Parents who have lost children
(b) Parents without partners
(c) Grieving spouses
(d) Parents who have abandoned their children
4. Rose thinks Beth has lost
(a) Her mind
(b) Her senses
(c) Her heart
(d) Her compassion
5. What does Ben ask Santa to bring for Christmas?
(a) A new toy
(b) A helper for his mother
(c) A plane ticket
(d) His brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Reese been doing when the latest fight took place?
2. Kilgore's diagnosis for Reese's heart problem is
3. What does her friend Laurie want Beth to do?
4. As a result of the media coverage,Reese notices that
5. Who has become Vincent's primary caregiver?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)