Chapters 1 and 2
1. What kind of event is Beth Cappadora attending when Ben disappears?
(a) A college reunion
(b) A large family reunion
(c) A high school class reunion
(d) A gathering for photographers
2. What is Beth's state of mind with regard to the gathering?
(a) She wishes she could skip this trip
(b) She is sad about her past
(c) She is morose and does not want to see these people
(d) She is looking forward to drinking and partying
3. Who was assigned to watch Ben when he disappeared?
4. Beth's attitude toward her husband and children is
(a) Somewhat indifferent and aloof
(b) Attentive and overly concerned
(c) Warm and caring
5. When Ben goes missing, who decides to call the police?
6. After Ben's disappearance, how does the reunion go?
(a) The partiers carry on
(b) It ends abruptly
(c) It becomes a little subdued
(d) It turns into a riot
This section contains 4,918 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)