1. What is a county in Northeastern China, in the province of Shantung?
2. When does an earthquake occur in the capital of the Northeast county in China?
3. Who is the writer that says this earthquake is one of the natural disasters of the time?
4. From what position is Feng fired?
5. After what event in 1641 is there an attack on the city by bandits?
6. What is the town that is looted by bandits?
7. What northern group attacks from the north and loots the city prior to taking over China?
8. What is NOT part of the loot when the city is ransacked?
9. Who writes the misery of the peasants during the ransacking?
This section contains 3,574 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)