|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Woman Who Ran Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a P'u Sung-ling story, what does a woman do with a peasant in the grass?
(b) Eat food.
(d) Have sex.
2. What do the couple pose as from the fighting around them?
(d) Tribal people.
3. The majority of people rebel against what Emperor?
4. Who nominates a new heir for P'eng?
(a) Husband's clan.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Husband's stepson.
5. In Jen's wife's dream, where is she sitting?
(a) A library stool.
(b) A sofa.
(c) A bench.
(d) A swing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ting arrested?
2. Who made up a story that the boy's father killed their father during the chaos of the Manchu invasions?
3. Who is just a stand-in for the rights of a son in the story of P'eng?
4. Who is Ts'ui Meng supposed to become friends with in order to save his life when he has committed too many crimes?
5. Who attacks the couple and have to be stopped by magic?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)