|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Woman Who Ran Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a P'u Sung-ling story, what does a woman do with a peasant in the grass?
(b) Have sex.
(c) Eat food.
2. Who does the young boy see leading government officials in the first magic story by P'u Sung-ling from 1668?
(a) Magician and son.
(b) Writer and daughter.
(c) Artist and cook.
(d) Lawyer and son.
3. Who attacks Li and his sons in revenge for being called a gangster?
(a) Wang K'o-hsi.
(b) Yu Piao.
(c) Kuan Ming-yo.
(d) Li Tung-chen.
4. Whose nephew starts up a gang that attacks Ts'ui?
5. What does the killer of the boy expect as he claims the murder was revenge in the Woman P'eng story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jen is a poor man who marries a woman called _______.
2. What does Ts'ui-hsien's husband try to do to her?
3. What is Jen doing to his wife as she is dreaming?
4. What does Ts'ui-hsien suspect about the man who wants to marry her?
5. What storage facilities are abandoned during the time of the famine?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)