|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Feud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the second magic story, what does a man who falls asleep dream of?
2. What does the killer of the boy expect as he claims the murder was revenge in the Woman P'eng story?
3. What is the name of the Revolution described in one of P'u Sung-Ling's stories?
(d) White Lotus.
4. Who does not understand the law and thinks it is more convoluted that it is in fact in the Woman P'eng story?
5. Who is jealous of P'u Sung-ling's new wife?
(a) Wives of brothers.
(b) Husbands of sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a rich bandit give the couple?
2. Who visits an old woman who is spinning in one of P'u Sung-Ling's stories about widows?
3. Who is drinking with a cousin during the earthquake of 1668?
4. Who is Ts'ui Meng supposed to become friends with in order to save his life when he has committed too many crimes?
5. What act does the official consider morally evil and degrading that many people in China are doing?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)