|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Feud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what spirit is a shrine made in T'ang-ch'eng to protect from evil spirits in the 17th century?
(a) P'u Sung-ling.
2. Who nominates a new heir for P'eng?
(a) Husband's stepson.
(b) Her family.
(c) Husband's clan.
(d) Her sister.
3. Who kills the murderer that was protected by correct officials?
4. Since the widow does not have any rights at all, what do the cousins believe that by killing the boy they could get in the Woman P'eng story?
5. In the story of Woman P'eng, what is the name of the young son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What act does the official consider morally evil and degrading that many people in China are doing?
2. Who is dragged out of school and beaten to death in the Woman P'eng story?
3. What is the naive and uneducated head man of the village driven to while trying to pay tax?
4. When does an earthquake occur in the capital of the Northeast county in China?
5. What is cruelly enforced in the countryside more than the city according to the magistrate?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)