|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Superman say when the other Justice League members agree to combine their powers against Doomsday?
2. Trying to convince Supergirl not to help Superman, what does Luthor say the people of Metropolis become when Superman is away?
3. Based on what Superman tells Cat Grant, when was the Justice League a dedicated group?
4. How does Cat Grant respond when she is advised to back off as the battle approaches her helicopter?
5. What word is underlined in the note that Lois receives in Chapter 1?
This section contains 1,103 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)