|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Superman warn Maxima against as she attempts to stop Doomsday at the gas station?
(a) The sparks from the light pole she is holding.
(b) The current from the telephone cables.
(c) The fire from the van that has been knocked over.
(d) The lack of traction from the gasoline that has spilled.
2. Where is the person that Superman tells the paramedic to contact for the medical records of the Justice League members located?
(c) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Who is recapping the previous events at the start of Chapter 4?
(b) Booster Gold.
4. As Dubbilex attempts to read Doomsday's mind, what is the only thing he finds that the creature is thinking?
(a) Anger, fear, and destruction.
(b) Hate and fear.
(c) Anger and destruction.
(d) Fear and anger.
5. Superman thinks Doomsday is even more single-minded than ______________, a previous opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of alien does Dubbilex tell Guardian that Doomsday might be?
2. How does Martha Kent think the reporters are treating Doomsday's attack on Superman?
3. After Superman saves Mitch's family, where does Guy Gardner tell him to put Doomsday?
4. What does Lois repeatedly say into her tape recorder as she ends each section of her summary of the events she is witnessing?
5. As Guardian arrives at the end of Chapter 4, what does Superman realize?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Dubbilex relay to Guardian after he taps into Doomsday's mind?
2. What reaction does Superman have when he figures out that Doomsday is heading for Metropolis?
3. Why is Lois looking for Jimmy in Chapter 4? Where does she find him?
4. How does Supergirl finally try to help Superman? What does she learn about Doomsday?
5. How does Doomsday become interested in Metropolis?
6. How does Superman switch his strategy against Doomsday at Habitat?
7. After Superman returns and saves Mitch's family, what does Guy Gardner tell him?
8. How do the underground monsters of Metropolis become released?
9. What is Doomsday doing in Metropolis, and how does Superman first try to stop him from being there?
10. How do the underground monsters react to Doomsday in the tunnels, and what is Doomsday's response to them?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)