|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Luthor give for agreeing that Supergirl should help Superman in Chapter 6?
(a) Metropolis must be preserved.
(b) Both Superman and Supergirl can defeat Doomsday.
(c) Superman should not have to fight alone.
(d) Supergirl can defeat Doomsday.
2. From which laboratory does Dubbilex think Doomsday might have come from in Chapter 6?
(a) Cadmus Project.
(c) Hamilton Technologies.
(d) Stagg Enterprises.
3. What instructions does Superman give to the underworld as he realizes that a gas main has been ruptured?
(a) Get back, as quickly and quietly as you can.
(b) Run away from the tunnel exits.
(c) Get back, fast and far as you can.
(d) Run for the tunnel exits.
4. What does Superman say about Metropolis at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) I will draw my strength from Metropolis.
(b) Metropolis is where I hold the line.
(c) With Metropolis at stake, I cannot fail.
(d) Metropolis is where I must not fail.
5. What does Superman warn Maxima against as she attempts to stop Doomsday at the gas station?
(a) The fire from the van that has been knocked over.
(b) The current from the telephone cables.
(c) The sparks from the light pole she is holding.
(d) The lack of traction from the gasoline that has spilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is recapping the previous events at the start of Chapter 4?
2. How does Martha Kent think the reporters are treating Doomsday's attack on Superman?
3. What does Rusty say he is going to need as he walks outside to see Doomsday squash a police car?
4. Why does Luthor think that Doomsdaqy is in Metropolis?
5. Which sense is affected by Superman's fall at the end of Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Superman notice about the helicopters in the sky as he is fighting Doomsday outside of the shopping center?
2. After Superman returns and saves Mitch's family, what does Guy Gardner tell him?
3. Where does Doomsday go to while Superman is making sure the Justice League members get medical attention? How does Superman prevent him from killing the pilots of two helicopters?
4. How do the underground monsters of Metropolis become released?
5. How do Superman and Maxima disagree about the approach that should be taken in fighting Doomsday?
6. What causes the explosion at the end of Chapter 4, prompting Superman to make another important decision?
7. What decision does Superman make at the beginning of Chapter 4 and why?
8. What reaction does Superman have when he figures out that Doomsday is heading for Metropolis?
9. What is Superman's response when Doomsday attacks an overpass at the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. What is the Cadmus Project, and how does it become involved with the battle between Superman and Doomsday?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)