|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Superman use to hit Doomsday with before Guardian arrives in Chapter 5?
(a) A boulder.
(b) A steel beam.
(c) A sheet of concrete.
(d) A tree support column.
2. What does Superman tell Doomsday when he catches up with him outside of the police station in Chapter 4?
(a) This has to stop.
(b) You will be stopped.
(c) The gloves are off.
(d) Your days are numbered.
3. What does Luthor say about where Doomsday came from in Chapter 6?
(a) He can find out where Doomsday came from.
(b) He does not know where Doomsday came from.
(c) He does know where Doomsday came from.
(d) He does not care where Doomsday came from.
4. Why does Jonathan Kent think that the reporters are covering Superman a certain way?
(a) They don't think anything bad can really happen to him.
(b) They are afraid for the survival of the city.
(c) They have seen him hurt worse before.
(d) They have never seen him hurt before.
5. Which wrestling event does Doomsday see being advertised at the shopping mall?
(a) War Bash.
(c) Wrestling Battles.
(d) Wrestling Wars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Doomsday throw Superman towards the ground from the air in Chapter 6?
2. What type of alien does Dubbilex tell Guardian that Doomsday might be?
3. How many errant missiles does Superman chase after saving the helicopter pilots in Chapter 4?
4. What does Superman compare tracking Doomsday to in Chapter 5?
5. Which laboratory is located in the mountain that Superman and Doomsday are fighting near?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Superman switch his strategy against Doomsday at Habitat?
2. What is Supergirl's initial response to seeing Superman's fight against Doomsday?
3. Where does Doomsday go to while Superman is making sure the Justice League members get medical attention? How does Superman prevent him from killing the pilots of two helicopters?
4. How do the underground monsters of Metropolis become released?
5. What is the condition of both Superman and Doomsday when Guardian finds Superman at the end of Chapter 5?
6. What reaction does Superman have when he figures out that Doomsday is heading for Metropolis?
7. How does Luthor talk Supergirl into not helping Superman in Chapter 5?
8. How does Doomsday become interested in Metropolis?
9. How do the underground monsters react to Doomsday in the tunnels, and what is Doomsday's response to them?
10. What is the difference in the way Superman's mother and father are viewing the actions of the reporters covering the battle in Metropolis?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)