|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Clark Kent at work before the lights go out in Chapter 1?
(a) Not long enough to glance at the computer.
(b) Only long enough to glance at the computer.
(c) Not long enough to turn on the computer.
(d) Only long enough to turn on the computer.
2. What are the creatures doing at the power station after the lights go out?
3. Which animal does the creature crush in its hand in Chapter 1?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A frog.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A bird.
4. What literary technique does the name Doomsday represent?
5. What does the creature do after crushing the animal in its hands in Chapter 1?
(a) It screams.
(b) It laughs.
(c) It cries.
(d) It speaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lois leave a message for before she leaves work in Chapter 1?
2. What type of door is being hit in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. According to Superman in Chapter 2, how do heroes choose to protect good ?
4. What is the caption as the hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
5. In her reminder to the man of steel, when was it that Cat Grant indicated Superman and another Justice League member came to blows?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Mitch's mother and sister trapped at the end of Chapter 3?
2. How does Mitch treat his mother when he gets home from school in Chapter 3?
3. How does Superman save Lois from the underground monsters in Chapter 1?
4. What happens to Lois when she investigates the outage at the power station?
5. What plan does the Justice League have for Doomsday in Chapter 3? How effective is it?
6. According to Superman's answer in Chapter 2, of what is he afraid?
7. How does Superman answer a question about Guy Gardner while he is giving an interview on the Cat Grant Show?
8. What is Ice's strategy against Doomsday, and why doesn't it work?
9. What do Ice and Maxima disagree about at the beginning of Chapter 3?
10. What does Maxima find out about Doomsday as the Justice League tries to follow him in their aircraft?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)