|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Superman fight the monsters in the tunnels in order to save Lois in Chapter 1?
(a) He has a little difficulty subduing them.
(b) He has a lot of difficulty subduing them.
(c) They surrender before he fights them.
(d) He easily subdues them.
2. How is the note that Lois receives in Chapter 1 signed?
(a) A friend.
(b) A friend in need.
(c) A friend in trouble.
(d) Your friend.
3. What happens when Doomsday attempts to hit Superman for the first time?
(a) Superman blocks the punch.
(b) Superman takes the punch without flinching.
(c) Superman ducks.
(d) Superman catches the punch and grabs Doomsday.
4. How many Justice League members combine their powers against Doomsday in Chapter 3?
5. What is the shape of the Justice League of America's aircraft?
(a) A bug.
(b) A bird.
(c) An oval.
(d) A triangle.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what city are the underground monsters stealing the power?
2. What does the creature smash Guy Gardner's face into in Chapter 2?
3. As the Justice League battles Doomsday, what does Mitch's mother stop to do before trying to get her family to safety?
4. What is Ice's strategy in taking on Doomsday by herself?
5. According to Booster Gold in Chapter 2, how long will it be before the paramedics arrive on the scene of the accident?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is the Justice League of America in Chapter 2, and what has Doomsday caused?
2. What is Ice's strategy against Doomsday, and why doesn't it work?
3. What is the first animal that Doomsday kills? Why is it disturbing?
4. According to Superman's answer in Chapter 2, of what is he afraid?
5. What is Superman's response to a question about violence on the Cat Grant Show?
6. What do Ice and Maxima disagree about at the beginning of Chapter 3?
7. What idea does Charlie have about Lois? How does Clawster respond?
8. How does The Death of Superman begin? What statement does the beginning make?
9. How do Mitch and his mother react to Doomsday in Chapter 3?
10. What plan does the Justice League have for Doomsday in Chapter 3? How effective is it?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)