|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Superman tell Cat Grant is unfair about the Justice League?
(a) More of them cannot live public lives.
(b) To paint him as the leader of the group.
(c) The world does now know all of its members.
(d) The group does not have more members.
2. What does Mitch's mother tell him to do after Ice is thrown through their window?
(a) Get down.
(c) Call 911.
(d) Go outside.
3. How many Justice League members combine their powers against Doomsday in Chapter 3?
4. How does the wildlife react to the creature in Chapter 1?
(a) It runs towards the creature.
(b) It attempts to surround the creature.
(c) It flees from the creature.
(d) It stops and stares at the creature.
5. Which sound is written in as a hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Superman about Doomsday after he withstands the attack from the Justice League in Chapter 3?
2. Where is a giant S drawn for Superman to see in Chapter 1?
3. How do the artists cleverly draw Superman's cape for the cover of The Death of Superman?
4. What is Mitch looking for in the refrigerator as he treats his mother disrespectfully in Chapter 3?
5. According to the note that Lois receives in Chapter 1, where is Superman needed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ice's strategy against Doomsday, and why doesn't it work?
2. How does Superman save Lois from the underground monsters in Chapter 1?
3. What happens to Blue Beetle when he meets Doomsday in Chapter 2?
4. How do Mitch and his mother react to Doomsday in Chapter 3?
5. What does Lois say about Charlie at the end of Chapter 1?
6. Where is the Justice League of America in Chapter 2, and what has Doomsday caused?
7. What idea does Charlie have about Lois? How does Clawster respond?
8. How does The Death of Superman begin? What statement does the beginning make?
9. When asked about his position in the Justice League of America on the Cat Grant Show, how does Superman reply?
10. How are Mitch's mother and sister trapped at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)