|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of door is being hit in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) A brass door.
(b) A lead door.
(c) A steel door.
(d) A wood door.
2. How does Ice describe the creature's path of destruction in the woods in Chapter 2?
(a) Devastating, unnecessary damage.
(b) Pointless, senseless devastation.
(c) Pointless, needless devastation.
(d) Devastating, senseless damage.
3. In her reminder to the man of steel, when was it that Cat Grant indicated Superman and another Justice League member came to blows?
(a) Two days before.
(b) Several days ago.
(c) A few weeks ago.
(d) The day before.
4. What is the caption as the hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
(a) Doomsday is coming.
(b) Doomsday is near.
(c) Doomsday approaches.
(d) Doomsday is inevitable.
5. Where is Lois Lane working in Chapter 1?
(a) The Daily Planet.
(b) The Daily Bugle.
(c) The Daily Gazette.
(d) The Daily Sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first Justice League member to call the monster Doomsday?
2. For what are the underground monsters trying to use the city's electrical power?
3. According to Cat Grant, which of the following characters is included on a list of names of those who have lived very public lives?
4. In response to a student's question, what are Superman's fears?
5. Who warns Guy Gardner to be more organized before attacking the monster in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Superman's answer in Chapter 2, of what is he afraid?
2. How are Mitch's mother and sister trapped at the end of Chapter 3?
3. How does Mitch treat his mother when he gets home from school in Chapter 3?
4. What is the first animal that Doomsday kills? Why is it disturbing?
5. How does The Death of Superman begin? What statement does the beginning make?
6. What happens when Superman first meets Doomsday?
7. What does Maxima find out about Doomsday as the Justice League tries to follow him in their aircraft?
8. What do Ice and Maxima disagree about at the beginning of Chapter 3?
9. Who is responsible for the power outage in Metropolis in Chapter 1?
10. What note does Lois receive while she is at the Daily Planet? How does she react to it?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)