|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles away from Metropolis are they when Superman realizes that is where Doomsday is trying to go?
2. What does Superman warn Maxima against as she attempts to stop Doomsday at the gas station?
(a) The current from the telephone cables.
(b) The lack of traction from the gasoline that has spilled.
(c) The sparks from the light pole she is holding.
(d) The fire from the van that has been knocked over.
3. What type of alien does Dubbilex tell Guardian that Doomsday might be?
(a) A D.O. Alien.
(b) A V.X. Alien.
(c) A D.N. Alien.
(d) A.V.S. Alien.
4. What does Superman say about Metropolis at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Metropolis is where I must not fail.
(b) Metropolis is where I hold the line.
(c) With Metropolis at stake, I cannot fail.
(d) I will draw my strength from Metropolis.
5. What area of Metropolis is nearly leveled after the underground gas main explodes in Chapter 6?
(a) Oak Town.
(b) Mount Royal.
(c) New Town.
6. What does Superman tell Doomsday when he catches up with him outside of the police station in Chapter 4?
(a) This has to stop.
(b) The gloves are off.
(c) Your days are numbered.
(d) You will be stopped.
7. As Superman throws Doomsday away from the direction of Metropolis, how much does he estimate the monster weighs?
(a) Over a ton.
(b) Over two tons.
(c) Close to a half a ton.
(d) Close to a ton.
8. Why does Luthor think that Doomsdaqy is in Metropolis?
(a) He likes the tall buildings.
(b) He is looking for the Daily Planet.
(c) He has a grudge against Superman.
(d) He has a grudge against Metropolis.
9. What happens to Supergirl after she is hit by Doomsday?
(a) She falls through a sign.
(b) She is knocked through a building.
(c) She blocks the punch.
(d) She transforms.
10. As Supergirl and Luthor watch the news report, what has the death toll reached in Chapter 5?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Over a hundred.
(c) Over two hundred.
11. What important discovery does Superman make about Doomsday while battling him in the air in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) He can leap and fly.
(b) He can see behind him.
(c) He does not have good vision.
(d) He can leap, but not fly.
12. Which wrestling event does Doomsday see being advertised at the shopping mall?
(a) War Bash.
(c) Wrestling Battles.
(d) Wrestling Wars.
13. What does Doomsday appear to say as he crashes through the rubble at the end of Chapter 5?
14. What does Superman wonder about Doomsday as he fights with him in Chapter 4?
(a) If he is getting weaker.
(b) If he will ever slow down.
(c) If he can understand anything.
(d) If he is getting stronger.
15. How many errant missiles does Superman chase after saving the helicopter pilots in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Guardian arrives at the end of Chapter 4, what does Superman realize?
2. Superman thinks Doomsday is even more single-minded than ______________, a previous opponent.
3. Which of the following is not one of the reasons that Luthor gives to Supergirl for why she should not help Superman fight Doomsday?
4. What villain's rage does not compare to Doomsday's, according to Superman in Chapter 5?
5. Which sense is affected by Superman's fall at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)