|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Superman compare tracking Doomsday to in Chapter 5?
(a) Following the path of a hurricane.
(b) Following the path of a tornado.
(c) Trying to follow a cyclone.
(d) Trying to follow an earthquake.
2. How many survivors does Superman see from the collapsed overpass?
(a) A dozen.
(c) A half dozen.
(d) Very few.
3. How does Doomsday respond to the actions of the underground monsters?
(a) He stops to listen.
(b) He attacks them.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He ignores them.
4. After Superman saves Mitch's family, where does Guy Gardner tell him to put Doomsday?
(a) In a pine box.
(b) Into oblivion.
(c) Underneath the earth.
(d) On the moon.
5. What happens to Superman temporarily when Doomsday kicks him in mid-air in Chapter 6?
(a) He cannot fly.
(b) He cannot use his heat vision.
(c) He loses his hearing.
(d) He loses his breath.
6. As Lois and Jimmy watch the newscast in Chapter 4, how many people have been reported dead as a result of Doomsday's destructive path?
7. What does Doomsday appear to say as he crashes through the rubble at the end of Chapter 5?
8. How many lives does Superman think are endangered by Doomsday as he heads towards heavily populated areas in Chapter 5?
(a) Twenty million.
(b) Over twenty- five million.
(c) Fifteen million.
(d) Seventy-five million.
9. What important discovery does Superman make about Doomsday while battling him in the air in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) He does not have good vision.
(b) He can leap and fly.
(c) He can leap, but not fly.
(d) He can see behind him.
10. What character is Jimmy playing on his television show that is being taped?
11. What is the name of the shopping plaza that Doomsday attacks in Chapter 5?
12. What does Superman tell Doomsday when he catches up with him outside of the police station in Chapter 4?
(a) Your days are numbered.
(b) You will be stopped.
(c) The gloves are off.
(d) This has to stop.
13. Why does Luthor think that Doomsdaqy is in Metropolis?
(a) He has a grudge against Metropolis.
(b) He has a grudge against Superman.
(c) He is looking for the Daily Planet.
(d) He likes the tall buildings.
14. When does Superman feel that he has some advantage over Doomsday in Chapter 6?
(a) When he is not thinking.
(b) When he is thinking.
(c) When he is off the ground.
(d) When he is grounded.
15. What is the name on the street sign on the light pole that Doomsday uses against the helicopter in Chapter 4?
(a) Main St.
(b) 1st Avenue.
(c) 4th St.
(d) Broadway Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Superman warn Maxima against as she attempts to stop Doomsday at the gas station?
2. Which wrestling event does Doomsday see being advertised at the shopping mall?
3. What happens to Supergirl after she is hit by Doomsday?
4. What does Superman say about Metropolis at the end of Chapter 6?
5. How does Superman react to Luthor's decision not to send Supergirl to help him?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)