|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of alien does Dubbilex tell Guardian that Doomsday might be?
(a) A.V.S. Alien.
(b) A V.X. Alien.
(c) A D.N. Alien.
(d) A D.O. Alien.
2. What does Superman wonder about Doomsday as he fights with him in Chapter 4?
(a) If he will ever slow down.
(b) If he is getting stronger.
(c) If he can understand anything.
(d) If he is getting weaker.
3. Who is recapping the previous events at the start of Chapter 4?
(d) Booster Gold.
4. What name does the police chief call the vice-lieutenant governor on the phone as Superman and Doomsday crash through the police station?
(a) Pin-head blowhard.
(b) Tin-horn blowhard.
(c) Tin-horn bureaucrat.
(d) Pin-head bureaucrat.
5. What does Superman say as he is crashing into the restaurant in Chapter 5?
(a) Watch out.
(b) Get back.
(c) Look out.
(d) Stay back.
6. What is the name of Metropolis' power company?
(a) Metropolis Water and Light.
(b) Metropolis Power and Electric.
(c) Metropolis Water and Electric.
(d) Metropolis Power and Light.
7. What does Superman warn Maxima against as she attempts to stop Doomsday at the gas station?
(a) The fire from the van that has been knocked over.
(b) The lack of traction from the gasoline that has spilled.
(c) The current from the telephone cables.
(d) The sparks from the light pole she is holding.
8. Which laboratory is located in the mountain that Superman and Doomsday are fighting near?
(a) Cadmus Project.
(b) Wayne Tech.
(c) Hamilton Technologies.
(d) S.T.A.R. Labs.
9. As Supergirl and Luthor watch the news report, what has the death toll reached in Chapter 5?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) Over a hundred.
(d) Over two hundred.
10. What important discovery does Superman make about Doomsday while battling him in the air in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) He does not have good vision.
(b) He can leap, but not fly.
(c) He can see behind him.
(d) He can leap and fly.
11. What vehicle does Doomsday throw at Superman in Chapter 5, causing him to crash into a restaurant?
(a) A car.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A bus.
(d) A truck.
12. What does Luthor say about where Doomsday came from in Chapter 6?
(a) He does not know where Doomsday came from.
(b) He can find out where Doomsday came from.
(c) He does know where Doomsday came from.
(d) He does not care where Doomsday came from.
13. What happens to Supergirl after she is hit by Doomsday?
(a) She blocks the punch.
(b) She transforms.
(c) She falls through a sign.
(d) She is knocked through a building.
14. While saving the pilots in the helicopter, how many people does Superman tell them are trapped in the wreckage in Chapter 4?
(a) A dozen.
(b) Three dozen.
(c) A half dozen.
(d) Two dozen.
15. How far does Doomsday throw Superman towards the ground from the air in Chapter 6?
(a) More than a mile.
(b) More than two miles.
(c) Two miles.
(d) Less than mile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which wrestling event does Doomsday see being advertised at the shopping mall?
2. What is the name of the man who is in the car that Doomsday throws into the air in Chapter 5?
3. What does Lois think to herself as she observes the battle between Superman and Doomsday over the shopping center?
4. From which laboratory does Dubbilex think Doomsday might have come from in Chapter 6?
5. What do the creatures in the underground tunnels do after Doomsday crashes them out of their prison?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)