|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fire say that Doomsday has possibly come from in Chapter 3?
(a) Another dimension.
(b) Another galaxy.
(c) Another planet.
(d) Another time.
2. What is Lois Lane doing on the cover of The Death of Superman?
3. How does Superman fight the monsters in the tunnels in order to save Lois in Chapter 1?
(a) He has a lot of difficulty subduing them.
(b) They surrender before he fights them.
(c) He has a little difficulty subduing them.
(d) He easily subdues them.
4. How many Justice League members combine their powers against Doomsday in Chapter 3?
5. How long does Superman tell Mitch's mother he will cover her escape from Doomsday for in Chapter 3?
(a) As long as he can.
(b) Only a few seconds.
(c) More than a few seconds.
(d) Long enough for her to run.
6. As Superman explains, which members of the Justice League have a say and vote on issues?
(a) Only the ones that want a say.
(b) All of them.
(c) Most of them.
(d) It depends on the situation.
7. What part of the Justice League's aircraft is damaged from the creature's attack on them in Chapter 2?
(c) Fuel tank.
8. What word is underlined in the note that Lois receives in Chapter 1?
9. Based on what Superman tells Cat Grant, when was the Justice League a dedicated group?
(a) Ever since he joined them.
(b) Long before he joined them.
(c) Shortly before he joined them.
(d) As long as he has known them.
10. Which animal does the creature crush in its hand in Chapter 1?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A frog.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A bird.
11. What is Mitch's sister's name?
12. Why is it difficult for Guy Gardner to see Doomsday well enough to point his ring at him in Chapter 3?
(a) He is blinded by the glow of fire.
(b) His face has been beaten badly.
(c) His vision is blocked by Doomsday's shadow.
(d) He is blocked by the other Justice League members.
13. What happens each time the hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
(a) The hand becomes smaller.
(b) The hand becomes larger.
(c) A piece of the door breaks off.
(d) The door bends.
14. What causes the fire which traps Mitch's mother?
(a) The car's engine exploding.
(b) A gas line explosion.
(c) An electrical power cable.
(d) A forest fire.
15. How does Ice describe the creature's path of destruction in the woods in Chapter 2?
(a) Pointless, senseless devastation.
(b) Devastating, unnecessary damage.
(c) Pointless, needless devastation.
(d) Devastating, senseless damage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Superman tell Cat Grant about trust in Chapter 2?
2. According to Superman, who was responsible for making the decision that Guy Gardner was not allowed to be a Green Lantern?
3. What happens when Doomsday attempts to hit Superman for the first time?
4. What is the topic of the article that Lois is working on in Chapter 1?
5. In her reminder to the man of steel, when was it that Cat Grant indicated Superman and another Justice League member came to blows?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)