|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on what Superman tells Cat Grant, when was the Justice League a dedicated group?
(a) Long before he joined them.
(b) Shortly before he joined them.
(c) Ever since he joined them.
(d) As long as he has known them.
2. What is Lois Lane doing on the cover of The Death of Superman?
3. What is the name of the refinery where the Justice League first sees the creature?
(a) Lexcorp Refinery.
(b) Luthor Refinery.
(c) Lexoil Refinery.
(d) Luthorcorp Refinery.
4. What causes the fire which traps Mitch's mother?
(a) A gas line explosion.
(b) An electrical power cable.
(c) A forest fire.
(d) The car's engine exploding.
5. What color is the animal that the creature crushes in its hand in Chapter 1?
6. What does the caption read when the hand breaks through the door in Chapter 1?
(a) Doomsday is out.
(b) Doomsday beware.
(c) Doomsday arrives.
(d) Doomsday is here.
7. According to Superman, who was responsible for making the decision that Guy Gardner was not allowed to be a Green Lantern?
(a) The Justice League.
(b) The Green Lantern Corps.
(c) Guy Gardner.
(d) The Justice Society.
8. Which villains does Booster Gold suggest might be responsible for the damage caused in Chapter 2?
(a) Weapons Master or Prometheus.
(b) Weapons Master or Despero.
(c) Darkseid or Prometheus.
(d) Despero or Darkseid.
9. Which sound is written in as a hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
10. In response to a student's question, what are Superman's fears?
(a) Failure and hurting innocent people, but not for himself.
(b) Hurting innocent people and for himself, but not of failure.
(c) Failure, hurting innocent people, and for himself.
(d) Hurting innocent people, but not of failure or for himself.
11. What is Ice's strategy in taking on Doomsday by herself?
(a) To keep her distance.
(b) To avoid him.
(c) To tire him out.
(d) To wait for help.
12. What sound is made as the creature travels through the forest in Chapter 2?
13. As the Justice League battles Doomsday, what does Mitch's mother stop to do before trying to get her family to safety?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Rescue a kitten from the line of fire.
(c) Help Ice out of the line of fire.
(d) Give a woman directions.
14. How is the note that Lois receives in Chapter 1 signed?
(a) Your friend.
(b) A friend in need.
(c) A friend.
(d) A friend in trouble.
15. Who warns Guy Gardner to be more organized before attacking the monster in Chapter 2?
(a) Blue Beetle.
(d) Booster Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is the Justice League of America in as they save the victims of the creature's destruction in Chapter 2?
2. What type of creature is Clawster?
3. After most of the Justice League team is leveled unconscious by Doomsday, who convinces Maxima to take Blue Beetle to the hospital?
4. How does Ice describe the creature's path of destruction in the woods in Chapter 2?
5. Who tells Guy Gardner that Doomsday may be too tough for all of the Justice League members?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)