|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for locking the monsters up in Chapter 1?
2. Which ones of the following pertains to Charlie?
(a) He is homeless.
(b) He works for the power station.
(c) He knows how to stop the monsters.
(d) He lives a block away from the power station.
3. What happens each time the hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
(a) The hand becomes larger.
(b) A piece of the door breaks off.
(c) The door bends.
(d) The hand becomes smaller.
4. What animal's neck does the monster break in Chapter 2?
5. Who attempts to help Booster Gold as Doomsday smashes him through a car towards the end of Chapter 3?
(c) Guy Gardner.
6. According to Cat Grant, which of the following characters is included on a list of names of those who have lived very public lives?
(a) Wonder Woman.
(b) Green Arrow.
(c) Aqua Man.
7. What is the shape of the Justice League of America's aircraft?
(a) A bug.
(b) An oval.
(c) A triangle.
(d) A bird.
8. Which sound is written in as a hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
9. Where is the Cat Grant Show being broadcast from in Chapter 2?
(a) Roosevelt High.
(b) Washington High.
(c) Smallville High.
(d) Lincoln High.
10. According to Superman, who was responsible for making the decision that Guy Gardner was not allowed to be a Green Lantern?
(a) The Green Lantern Corps.
(b) The Justice League.
(c) The Justice Society.
(d) Guy Gardner.
11. What is it about Doomsday that Superman does not think he will have to worry about as he chases the monster in Chapter 3?
(a) Villainous partners.
(c) Magical powers.
12. What is Ice's response in Chapter 2 when Guy Gardner asks her what the difference is between him and Superman?
13. What is the caption as the hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
(a) Doomsday approaches.
(b) Doomsday is near.
(c) Doomsday is inevitable.
(d) Doomsday is coming.
14. What surprises Superman about Doomsday after he withstands the attack from the Justice League in Chapter 3?
(a) His speed.
(b) His vision.
(c) His size.
(d) His intelligence.
15. What does the earth do as the creature emerges from the underground in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is a giant S drawn for Superman to see in Chapter 1?
2. What happens when Doomsday attempts to hit Superman for the first time?
3. Where is Lois Lane working in Chapter 1?
4. What state is the Justice League of America in as they save the victims of the creature's destruction in Chapter 2?
5. How does Ice describe the creature's path of destruction in the woods in Chapter 2?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)