|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Superman temporarily when Doomsday kicks him in mid-air in Chapter 6?
(a) He loses his breath.
(b) He cannot fly.
(c) He cannot use his heat vision.
(d) He loses his hearing.
2. Why is it difficult for Guy Gardner to see Doomsday well enough to point his ring at him in Chapter 3?
(a) He is blinded by the glow of fire.
(b) His face has been beaten badly.
(c) He is blocked by the other Justice League members.
(d) His vision is blocked by Doomsday's shadow.
3. According to Superman in Chapter 2, how do heroes choose to protect good ?
(a) With their lives.
(b) With their dedication.
(c) With their resilience.
(d) With their strength.
4. Whom does Lois leave a message for before she leaves work in Chapter 1?
(a) Clark Kent.
(b) Jimmy Olsen.
(d) Perry White.
5. Who warns Guy Gardner to be more organized before attacking the monster in Chapter 2?
(b) Booster Gold.
(c) Blue Beetle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of the article that Lois is working on in Chapter 1?
2. How does Ice describe the creature's path of destruction in the woods in Chapter 2?
3. What does Lois repeatedly say into her tape recorder as she ends each section of her summary of the events she is witnessing?
4. What is the name of Metropolis' power company?
5. Who tells Guy Gardner that Doomsday may be too tough for all of the Justice League members?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)