|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important discovery does Superman make about Doomsday while battling him in the air in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) He can leap and fly.
(b) He can leap, but not fly.
(c) He does not have good vision.
(d) He can see behind him.
2. Who warns Guy Gardner to be more organized before attacking the monster in Chapter 2?
(a) Booster Gold.
(d) Blue Beetle.
3. What sound is made as the creature travels through the forest in Chapter 2?
4. After Guy Gardner's failed attempt, who is the next Justice League member to battle the creature in Chapter 2?
(b) Booster Gold.
5. How long is Clark Kent at work before the lights go out in Chapter 1?
(a) Not long enough to glance at the computer.
(b) Only long enough to glance at the computer.
(c) Only long enough to turn on the computer.
(d) Not long enough to turn on the computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for locking the monsters up in Chapter 1?
2. What does Superman say about Metropolis at the end of Chapter 6?
3. When does Superman feel that he has some advantage over Doomsday in Chapter 6?
4. According to the note that Lois receives in Chapter 1, where is Superman needed?
5. What literary technique does the name Doomsday represent?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)