|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Guy Gardner that Doomsday may be too tough for all of the Justice League members?
(d) Booster Gold.
2. How do the artists cleverly draw Superman's cape for the cover of The Death of Superman?
(a) Draped over the side of building.
(b) As a surrender flag.
(c) Falling off a roof.
(d) Folded in a triangle.
3. Who attempts to help Booster Gold as Doomsday smashes him through a car towards the end of Chapter 3?
(c) Guy Gardner.
4. How does Clawster respond to Charlie's suggestion that Lois might be taken hostage by the boss in Chapter 1?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He yells at Charlie.
(c) He becomes silent.
(d) He lectures Charlie.
5. What is Ice's strategy in taking on Doomsday by herself?
(a) To avoid him.
(b) To tire him out.
(c) To wait for help.
(d) To keep her distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is made as the creature travels through the forest in Chapter 2?
2. What does Superman say about violence in Chapter 2?
3. What are the creatures doing at the power station after the lights go out?
4. What is Doomsday destroying with one hand behind his back when Mitch and his mother first see him?
5. What does the creature throw at the Justice League's aircraft in Chapter 2?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)