|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the creatures doing at the power station after the lights go out?
2. In response to a student's question, what are Superman's fears?
(a) Failure and hurting innocent people, but not for himself.
(b) Hurting innocent people and for himself, but not of failure.
(c) Hurting innocent people, but not of failure or for himself.
(d) Failure, hurting innocent people, and for himself.
3. Based on what Superman tells Cat Grant, when was the Justice League a dedicated group?
(a) Long before he joined them.
(b) Shortly before he joined them.
(c) Ever since he joined them.
(d) As long as he has known them.
4. As the Justice League battles Doomsday, what does Mitch's mother stop to do before trying to get her family to safety?
(a) Rescue a kitten from the line of fire.
(b) Help Ice out of the line of fire.
(c) Give a woman directions.
(d) Call the police.
5. Where is the Cat Grant Show being broadcast from in Chapter 2?
(a) Washington High.
(b) Smallville High.
(c) Roosevelt High.
(d) Lincoln High.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mitch looking for in the refrigerator as he treats his mother disrespectfully in Chapter 3?
2. What is Ice's response in Chapter 2 when Guy Gardner asks her what the difference is between him and Superman?
3. What does Mitch wrongly blame his mother for in Chapter 3?
4. What is Mitch doing in front of his house in Chapter 3?
5. How long is Clark Kent at work before the lights go out in Chapter 1?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)