|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of creature is Clawster?
(a) Slightly smaller than the other creatures.
(c) Slightly larger than the other creatures.
(d) Average sized.
2. What sound is made as the creature travels through the forest in Chapter 2?
3. Based on what Superman tells Cat Grant, when was the Justice League a dedicated group?
(a) Ever since he joined them.
(b) As long as he has known them.
(c) Shortly before he joined them.
(d) Long before he joined them.
4. In response to a student's question, what are Superman's fears?
(a) Failure, hurting innocent people, and for himself.
(b) Hurting innocent people, but not of failure or for himself.
(c) Hurting innocent people and for himself, but not of failure.
(d) Failure and hurting innocent people, but not for himself.
5. According to Superman in Chapter 2, how do heroes choose to protect good ?
(a) With their strength.
(b) With their resilience.
(c) With their lives.
(d) With their dedication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the refinery where the Justice League first sees the creature?
2. How does Ice describe the creature's path of destruction in the woods in Chapter 2?
3. Where is a giant S drawn for Superman to see in Chapter 1?
4. What is the shape of the Justice League of America's aircraft?
5. Which sound is written in as a hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)