|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Superman in Chapter 2, how do heroes choose to protect good ?
(a) With their lives.
(b) With their resilience.
(c) With their strength.
(d) With their dedication.
2. What does the creature throw at the Justice League's aircraft in Chapter 2?
(a) A rock.
(b) A branch.
(c) A tree.
(d) A boulder.
3. What color is the animal that the creature crushes in its hand in Chapter 1?
4. According to the note that Lois receives in Chapter 1, where is Superman needed?
(a) Across the street from the power station.
(b) Next to the power station.
(c) At the power station.
(d) Under the power station.
5. According to Booster Gold in Chapter 2, how long will it be before the paramedics arrive on the scene of the accident?
(a) One minute.
(b) Less than one minute.
(c) More than two minutes.
(d) Within two minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which ones of the following pertains to Charlie?
2. What type of creature is Clawster?
3. How is Superman introduced in The Death of Superman?
4. Where is the Cat Grant Show being broadcast from in Chapter 2?
5. How does Clawster respond to Charlie's suggestion that Lois might be taken hostage by the boss in Chapter 1?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)