|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Superman say about Metropolis at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Metropolis is where I hold the line.
(b) Metropolis is where I must not fail.
(c) With Metropolis at stake, I cannot fail.
(d) I will draw my strength from Metropolis.
2. What does Superman tell Cat Grant about trust in Chapter 2?
(a) If we trust Americans, they should trust us.
(b) If Americans don't trust us, they will never know us.
(c) If Americans will trust us, we will trust them.
(d) If Americans are to trust us, they have to know us.
3. After most of the Justice League team is leveled unconscious by Doomsday, who convinces Maxima to take Blue Beetle to the hospital?
(d) Booster Gold.
4. What is the topic of the article that Lois is working on in Chapter 1?
(a) Stolen cars.
(b) Confiscated electronics.
(c) Jewelry store robberies.
(d) Superman's recent crime fighting.
5. How does Doomsday make Superman go through Mitch's house?
(a) He throws him.
(b) He throws a car at him.
(c) He punches him.
(d) He kicks him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Trying to convince Supergirl not to help Superman, what does Luthor say the people of Metropolis become when Superman is away?
2. How does Superman react to Luthor's decision not to send Supergirl to help him?
3. From which laboratory does Dubbilex think Doomsday might have come from in Chapter 6?
4. What type of alien does Dubbilex tell Guardian that Doomsday might be?
5. How does the wildlife react to the creature in Chapter 1?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)