|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Superman tell Cat Grant is unfair about the Justice League?
(a) More of them cannot live public lives.
(b) To paint him as the leader of the group.
(c) The world does now know all of its members.
(d) The group does not have more members.
2. In response to a student's question, what are Superman's fears?
(a) Failure and hurting innocent people, but not for himself.
(b) Failure, hurting innocent people, and for himself.
(c) Hurting innocent people and for himself, but not of failure.
(d) Hurting innocent people, but not of failure or for himself.
3. Who is responsible for locking the monsters up in Chapter 1?
4. What color is the animal that the creature crushes in its hand in Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of the refinery where the Justice League first sees the creature?
(a) Lexoil Refinery.
(b) Luthor Refinery.
(c) Lexcorp Refinery.
(d) Luthorcorp Refinery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is underlined in the note that Lois receives in Chapter 1?
2. What is the topic of the article that Lois is working on in Chapter 1?
3. How long is Clark Kent at work before the lights go out in Chapter 1?
4. How does the wildlife react to the creature in Chapter 1?
5. How does Superman fight the monsters in the tunnels in order to save Lois in Chapter 1?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)