|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doomsday do as Maxima attempts to hit him while Superman is holding him?
(a) He is pushed backwards.
(b) He moves out of the way.
(c) He blocks the punch with his arm.
(d) He absorbs the punch as if it has no effect.
2. What does Cat Grant tell Lois as they go into the television studio to look for Jimmy Olsen in Chapter 4?
(a) Not to talk at all.
(b) To keep her voice down low.
(c) To walk in front of her.
(d) To stay behind her.
3. What is Supergirl's first instinct when she sees the report of Doomsday's battle with the Justice League?
(a) To contact more superheroes.
(b) To find Superman.
(c) To go and help.
(d) To find Doomsday's weakness.
4. Where is the person that Superman tells the paramedic to contact for the medical records of the Justice League members located?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
5. Who warns Guy Gardner to be more organized before attacking the monster in Chapter 2?
(a) Booster Gold.
(b) Blue Beetle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Superman wonder about Doomsday as he fights with him in Chapter 4?
2. What county is Doomsday in when he attacks a police station in Chapter 4?
3. How many errant missiles does Superman chase after saving the helicopter pilots in Chapter 4?
4. While saving the pilots in the helicopter, how many people does Superman tell them are trapped in the wreckage in Chapter 4?
5. What instructions does Superman give to the underworld as he realizes that a gas main has been ruptured?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)