|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Metropolis' power company?
(a) Metropolis Power and Electric.
(b) Metropolis Water and Electric.
(c) Metropolis Power and Light.
(d) Metropolis Water and Light.
2. As mentioned in Chapter 6, how many miles does Doomsday cover with one of his leaps?
3. What area of Metropolis is nearly leveled after the underground gas main explodes in Chapter 6?
(a) Oak Town.
(c) Mount Royal.
(d) New Town.
4. Who warns Guy Gardner to be more organized before attacking the monster in Chapter 2?
(a) Booster Gold.
(d) Blue Beetle.
5. What does Superman say about violence in Chapter 2?
(a) It is necessary to fight evil.
(b) It is the price we pay to accomplish a greater good.
(c) It is necessary to uphold justice.
(d) It makes fighting evil much easier.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does one of the helicopter pilots compare flying in the aftershocks of the gas main explosion?
2. What is the shape of the Justice League of America's aircraft?
3. In response to a student's question, what are Superman's fears?
4. What nickname does Superman give to Doomsday after he attacks the helicopter in Chapter 4?
5. How far does Doomsday throw Superman towards the ground from the air in Chapter 6?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)