|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important discovery does Superman make about Doomsday while battling him in the air in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) He can see behind him.
(b) He can leap and fly.
(c) He does not have good vision.
(d) He can leap, but not fly.
2. While saving the pilots in the helicopter, how many people does Superman tell them are trapped in the wreckage in Chapter 4?
(a) Three dozen.
(b) A half dozen.
(c) Two dozen.
(d) A dozen.
3. After Superman saves Mitch's family, where does Guy Gardner tell him to put Doomsday?
(a) On the moon.
(b) In a pine box.
(c) Into oblivion.
(d) Underneath the earth.
4. What area of Metropolis is nearly leveled after the underground gas main explodes in Chapter 6?
(b) Mount Royal.
(c) New Town.
(d) Oak Town.
5. How many errant missiles does Superman chase after saving the helicopter pilots in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Superman tell Cat Grant about trust in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the refinery where the Justice League first sees the creature?
3. How far does Doomsday throw Superman towards the ground from the air in Chapter 6?
4. How long does Superman hope the lake's silt will prevent Doomsday from resurfacing in Chapter 4?
5. After making psychic contact with the monster, which three words does Maxima tell the others about the creature?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)