1. What is Lois Lane doing on the cover of The Death of Superman?
2. How do the artists cleverly draw Superman's cape for the cover of The Death of Superman?
(a) Falling off a roof.
(b) Folded in a triangle.
(c) Draped over the side of building.
(d) As a surrender flag.
3. What type of door is being hit in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) A wood door.
(b) A steel door.
(c) A lead door.
(d) A brass door.
4. Which sound is written in as a hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
5. What is the caption as the hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
(a) Doomsday approaches.
(b) Doomsday is coming.
(c) Doomsday is near.
(d) Doomsday is inevitable.
6. What happens each time the hand hits the door in Chapter 1?
(a) The hand becomes larger.
(b) The hand becomes smaller.
(c) A piece of the door breaks off.
(d) The door bends.
This section contains 5,032 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)