|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old had Maud been when Lizzie began to work at Trepassen House?
(a) 12 or 13.
(b) 5 or 6.
(c) 2 or 3.
(d) 9 or 10.
2. Which member of the Westaway family appears not to have an online presence?
3. What was the first name of the taxi driver, now deceased, who had taken Maggie back to Trepassen House after the birth of her child?
4. Besides the main course, what other food is served at the dinner featured in Chapter 25?
(c) Baked potatoes.
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
5. Who is the first member of the Westaway family to receive a tarot reading from Hal?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century was the oldest part of Trepassen House constructed, according to Harding?
2. The epigraph included at the start of the novel The Death of Mrs. Westaway features what element in association with the number seven?
3. What major revelation does Hal make to the Westaway brothers in Chapter 37?
4. What term does Mrs. Warren NOT use to describe Hal's mother on the night she catches Hal climbing out a window?
5. What statement does Hal make to Ezra during a car ride that the narrator then declares to be "only half true" (183)?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)