|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the picture Hal now has in her possession, who is the only subject looking at the photographer?
2. Hal's mother mentioned that Hal's father had sported what kind of accent?
(b) New Zealander.
3. Hal considers in Chapter 33 that which character is the only one at Trepassen House who has never trusted her?
(b) Mrs. Warren.
4. What liquid splashes onto Hal's face when the man with the lisp destroys her property?
5. Which character pulls Hal into a hug upon meeting her in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Hal when she asks about leaving for a walk that he is not her father?
2. In Chapter 12, when Hal decides that she does not feel like an athlete after all, she decides that she instead "feels like a grandmaster before a" (90) what?
3. In what century was the oldest part of Trepassen House constructed, according to Harding?
4. Of what material is the heavy box made that Hal uses to hold all of her important documents?
5. What type of tarot reading does Hal perform for Kitty?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)