|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What main course does Mrs. Warren serve at the dinner featured in Chapter 25?
2. What type of art does Ezra's art gallery display in the place where he lives full-time?
(b) Oil paintings.
(d) Charcoal drawings.
3. What is the only color Mrs. Warren is wearing the first time Hal meets her?
4. In the diary entry included at the end of Chapter 25, what object is revealed to have been used to scratch words into the attic window?
(a) A seashell.
(b) A key.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) A rock.
5. Who is the first member of the Westaway family to receive a tarot reading from Hal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hal do when she hears that Harriet Westaway has been awarded the remainder of Hester Westaway's estate?
2. What is NOT the name of one of Hester Westaway's three sons?
3. Hal believes by the end of Chapter 30 that the only way she will find out the identity of her father is if she travels to what location?
4. What color is Hal's hair?
5. Who flashes a "Cheshire cat smile" (68) at Hal during the funeral for Hester Westaway?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)