|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of birds attack Mr. Treswick's car as he and Hal approach Trepassen House?
2. About how old was Hal in the photograph featuring herself and her mother?
(a) 7 or 8.
(b) 12 or 13.
(c) 15 or 16.
(d) 9 or 10.
3. As Hal prepares to meet the Westaway family at Trepassen House, she feels like what kind of athlete?
(a) A long-distance runner.
(b) A long-jumper.
(c) A swimmer.
(d) A boxer.
4. Which character uses their medical training to examine Hal in Chapter 15?
5. How much does the taxi driver at the Penzance train station say the fare will be to St. Piran's Church?
(a) 25 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 10 pounds.
(d) 5 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when Hal decides that she does not feel like an athlete after all, she decides that she instead "feels like a grandmaster before a" (90) what?
2. Which character pulls Hal into a hug upon meeting her in Chapter 12?
3. How many years have passed since the death of Hal's mother?
4. How many pounds had Hal originally borrowed from the loan shark Mr. Smith?
5. Mrs. Warren tells Hal that she must stay in a bedroom in what part of Trepassen House?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)