|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Treswick tells the family that which character has been awarded 30,000 pounds in the will of Hester Westaway?
(b) Mrs. Warren.
2. Mrs. Warren tells Hal that she must stay in a bedroom in what part of Trepassen House?
(a) The boathouse.
(b) The barn.
(c) The basement.
(d) The attic.
3. Which character shakes Hal's hand upon meeting her in Chapter 12?
4. For about how many minutes do Harding and Abel ask questions of Hal in Chapter 13 once she has been introduced to them?
5. In Chapter 16, Hal receives a threatening text message from one of Mr. Smith's lackeys that states only which two words?
(a) Hurry up.
(b) Take care.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of aid does Mrs. Warren use to help her move around?
2. Maggie's diary entry included in Chapter 18 describes the father of her baby's eyes in what way?
3. As Hal prepares to meet the Westaway family at Trepassen House, she feels like what kind of athlete?
4. In Chapter 5, Hal visits Reg's booth in order to purchase what item?
5. In Chapter 18, Hal believes that which character associated with the Westaway family is her biological mother?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)