|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abel is not particularly angry about the contents of his mother Hester's will because he says he had been cut off how many years before?
2. How many children do Harding and his wife Mitzi have together?
3. What sort of aid does Mrs. Warren use to help her move around?
(a) A walker.
(b) A wheelchair.
(c) A cane.
(d) A pair of leg braces.
4. When Hal returns to her kiosk after chasing after her client, what sign does she notice that she may not be alone when she enters her flat?
(a) The door is open.
(b) The door is closed.
(c) The lights are off.
(d) The lock is scratched.
5. What liquid splashes onto Hal's face when the man with the lisp destroys her property?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what creatures does the narrator compare the black sedans that bring the Westaway family to Trepassen from the funeral?
2. Mr. Treswick tells the family that which character has been awarded 30,000 pounds in the will of Hester Westaway?
3. Once Hal introduces herself to the Westaway family, who speaks up to add that she is "Maud's daughter" (91)?
4. In whose honor does Hal say she had gotten a tattoo of a bird?
5. In Chapter 16, Hal misses which character so much that it is "like a physical pain around her heart" (129)?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)