|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hal finds a letter in the recycle bin inviting her to Trepassen House at the behest of what kind of person?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A cousin.
(d) An aunt.
2. How many people were held responsible for the death of Hal's mother?
3. Hal often insists to her clients that the tarot cards are not what metaphorical object?
(a) A prison cell.
(b) A death warrant.
(c) A free pass.
(d) A signal.
4. How many years have passed since the death of Hal's mother?
5. How many children do Harding and his wife Mitzi have together?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has the photograph of Hal and her mother laughing on Brighton Beach been located for the past ten years?
2. Mrs. Warren tells Hal that she must stay in a bedroom in what part of Trepassen House?
3. One of the reasons Hal believes the letter about Trepassen House to have been a mistake is because her maternal grandmother's first name had been what?
4. What is the only color Mrs. Warren is wearing the first time Hal meets her?
5. Which two of Hester Westaway's children were born as twins?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)